1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balisong FS, Benchmade, Bradley, and Spyderco

exile82187 Oct 21, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Alright so normal rules apply here; first "I'll take it" get it first come first serve basically, must be 18 or older to buy any knives from me

Some not so standard rules;You must be an established member no lurkers introduce yourselves No trades and prices are firm unless you give me a reasonable offer, I only ship to the lower 48 and no I will not reconsider that no matter how many times you ask, if you have a question ask me in a pm but know that I can only answer questions during my lunch and after work so please be patient this goes especially true if you need more pics of any of the knives.

I will only accept paypal (goods and services option only) and I will eat the fees, and I can only ship through UPS.

Also please verify address in a pm with me after sending payment this help reduce any delays in shipping.

Ok now that that is out of the way first up for sale is a BNIB Benchmade model 32 going for $150 *sold*
    Second is a Benchmade model 53 BNIB $150 *SOLD*
    Third up is plain jane Bradley Kimura 3 BNIB $120 *SOLD*
    Fourth up is a mirrored Bradley Kimura 2 BNIB $150 *SOLD*
    Fifth up is a mirrored Bradley Kimura 4 BNIB $150 *SOLD*
    Sixth up is a mirrored Bradley Kimura 3 BNIB $150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seventh up is a 440C Spyderco Spyderfly used in box I would give it a rating around 6 or 7 out of 10 this one does have the pocket clip and screw for it in box I just didn't want to put it on
    $170 *sold*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally last up is a Spyderco Rainbowfly used rating of 6 out of 10 $170

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  2. elektroknifeman

elektroknifeman Little member

i'll take the spyderfly

3. austofferson

austofferson Tiny Member

Ill take the kimura 2 per our PM's. payment sent.

4. Corax

Corax Little member

Seconds on the Spyderfly!

5. elgiraffe

elgiraffe Little member

PM Sent

6. exile82187

BTT
    Still have the rainbowfly available

7. exile82187

BTT rainbowfly and one of the mirrored kimmys available still

8. exile82187

BTT Mirrored kimmy 3 still up as well as rainbowfly and 440c spyderfly is being returned will resell when it is in hand

9. drhert

drhert Average member JDBA Official Member

PM sent

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  10. Corax

Corax Little member

Pm sent

11. alerma

alerma Huge member

Seventh up is a 440C Spyderco Spyderfly used in box I would give it a rating around 6 or 7 out of 10 this one does have the pocket clip and screw for it in box I just didn't want to put it on $170 being returned will reopen it for sale when it is back in hand

Hey fellow devils, i recently lost my home in the fires that burned part of my town here in Sonoma county California(Santa Rosa)

i am trying to recover/rebuild my knife collection that i lost.... I had 5 Spyderco butterflies that were lost in the fire.

i know two of you have called dibs, wondering if by chance i could buy the knife from you or if theres any way we can work somehitng out, i really liked flipping my Spyderco.

this is a shot in the dark but wanted to get it out there that i am looking for this exact knife to rebuild what i have lost...

12. exile82187

Spyderfly sold, mods go ahead and close i will relist the remaining knives in a few weeks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.