1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balisong For Sale WITHDRAWN BaliBalistic, Pena Custom and Damascus Russian

senseicharles Jul 24, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senseicharles

senseicharles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Greetings,

I’m ready to let go of a few from my collection. I’m pretty firm on these prices but please don’t hesitate to PM me with offers, partial trades or questions. FYI, These will be listed on other platforms. CONUS only, Payment via PayPal, fees on you and I’ll cover shipping and insurance. The wooden Japanese box is NOT included. Also, the two Basilisks and the BM42 are not for sale. First to post "I'll take it" with a PM gets it. Thanks for looking.

First is a Latchless BaliBalistic with Ti handles. It was kept in a safe by the previous owner and I kept it in mine as well but we’ll call it 9.5/10 on principal. PRICE: WITHDRAWN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second is a Pena Custom Drop Point with caged bearings 9.5/10. PRICE: WITHDRAWN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Third is a Russian Balisong with a damascus blade. It’s a beautiful rendition but I have to call it 8/10 simply because the blade needs a good polishing to even out the finish and I am the second or maybe third owner. I have kept it the safe and it comes with the paper work shown in the picture. PRICE: WITHDRAWN
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    Thanos74, coll3ctor and Jonala like this.
  2. Maxixavalon15

Maxixavalon15 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Pm incoming.

seandavid55 likes this.
  3. senseicharles

Sent reply :)

Maxixavalon15 likes this.
  4. senseicharles

Price drops BTT

5. senseicharles