1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balisong Display Ideas?

Blurred Memories Jul 3, 2019

1. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

have too many balis to fit in the jewelry box now, looking for something cool to display all the ones that still have tips in tact. so far i'm leaning towards something that's a bit larger than i'd like, but think i could still work with. this one has LED lighting, is lockable and has storage area on bottom for the empty boxes.

if anyone has a different display option they're enthusiastic about, please share.

upload_2019-7-3_9-28-24.png

apdallaround likes this.
  2. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

there is a very old thread with a lot of ideas and pictures, maybe a search will bring it up...but then maybe not...it was long before the forum got facebooked and it might be gone...like a lot of JDBA members...:bwah:

3. Blurred Memories

oh i found that thread, but seemed like all the pictures of things were missing or broken links, and like you said, it was old. so i figured i'd ask what people liked in modern times =)

4. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

That thing with the led lighting.

Whats the price of something like that?

5. Blurred Memories

That model costs roughly the same as three Alpha Beasts. Add a couple hundred more for lift gate delivery.

from displays2go.com

Attached Files:

apdallaround likes this.
  6. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

eeeeesh buy 3-9 for the quantity discount!

7. bra1n

bra1n Tiny Member

I wasn't quite willing to commit that much cheddar to displaying knives, so I bought one of these. It's for displaying eyeglasses, but it fit pretty much every folding knife I had nicely.

8. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Yeah I like that. What I use for knives in general is this But yours is cheaper and probably a lot more portable.

9. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That is exactly what I use. And I love it. 2 of the smaller drawers came with dividers that I would love to find more of.

apdallaround and BennytheBlade like this.
  10. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

11. mike_geno

mike_geno Huge member JDBA Official Member

I have a wood and glass case from here and its perfect for knives. I added some foam under felt and they fit great.