1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balisong Clearance(NEW PICS)

McAhron Apr 7, 2014

1. McAhron

McAhron knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

ALL SOLD With gratitude.

I am offering three new balis for sale.They would make excellent EDC Balis.Each are the same with the only difference being the handle color.I will add a pocket clip at no charge if requested.All feature a 3" 1/8th CPM-154 flatground Bowie blade.The handles are g-10 over Titanium liners(red,blue,orange) and measure 4.25".The OAl is 8". Each one features hardened stainless steel bushings and bronze washers for smooth flipping.They also come with a Ti roller style latch,and stainless steel spacers with Zen Pins. Im asking 00 EACH through Paypal.With gratitude,McAhron

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
  2. McAhron

Red and orange are sold.

3. steo

steo Enormous member

Sent you a pm

4. McAhron

Thank you everyone.Theses have sold.

5. AngelDeVille

AngelDeVille JDBA4L JDBA Official Member