1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

BALISONG BLOWOUT – Many more to come.

Burnt Reynolds Aug 18, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnt Reynolds

Burnt Reynolds JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

bump...with price drops

Hello all. Unfortunately there’s just no way around it and I have to let go of the majority of my collection. Life happens and I need the cash. So that sucks but life goes on and I know they’ll be going to happy homes with you fine folk of the JD. :thumbsup:

My flippers stay but the safe queens are all out of here. Prices are somewhat negotiable but for the most part I am listing these knives for what I would like to get. No trades whatsoever. I can try to get some more pics up on request. Apologies on the smartphone camera... it is all I have.

USPS postal orders ok, PAYPAL preferred but add 3% for their fees. Shipping included in the price. I can usually ship the day after payment clears.

First "I'll take it" gets the knife at the asking price.

No need to post PM sent.. I'll see it.
    Many more to come but let’s start here.

BALISONGS

Spyderco – MIM Smallfly – 154CM - was $295 now $265 OBO
    Long discontinued. Very nice condition. Blade is perfect, factory sharp with no rub. It’s been flipped a bit (and man do these flip nicer than the G10 version). Strong lockup and spring. I don’t really want to sell it, so feel free not to buy it! Lol. I’m not a good salesman. No but srsly.. These hardly pop up anymore. Handles show no wear to speak of. Originally shipped in the wrong SC box (C146CFP) so that’s what it will come in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PACIFIC CUTLERY

Sampson PCC Weehawk Boot Knife - Sterile - Black Micarta - Model 705 - Mint - BNIB - $335 OBO
    Pre-Benchmade, Sampson designed boot knife in rare sterile stonewashed finish.This is where the iconic Weehawk blade profile began. Very cool collectors piece. Has been oiled and stored in humidity controlled safe. Original box, packaging and sheath included. Unused, factory sharp blade. This knife has never been carried. Hate to let this one go.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PCC Barry Wood Swinglock folder. #983 - Drop Point Blade - BNIB - MINT - $335 OBO
    Another Mint pre-Benchmade knife. Designed by the late Barry Wood for Pacific Cutlery. Polished SS 3" blade with brushed and drilled stainless steel scales. This knife has extremely strong lockup. Once open it is physically impossible for it to close unless you want it to. Action is perfect and smooth. Balisong-like with it's split handle design, but def not a balisong. Includes original box, information booklet and North Hollywood PCC registration card. The box is intact but worn and showing it's age. Never carried or used to cut anything. Factory sharp. Stored in humidity controlled safe.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 46MC – 440C - Withdrawn
    Dead Mint – PERFECT. Has box, papers, pouch.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$OLD knives - thank you!!

Benchmade Morpho 51 Balisong - D2 steel, G10 scales on Ti liners - MINT - BNIB - $OLD
    Brand new, unused, in the box. Perfect. Had it in the safe as a backup. Don't need it. On the fence? Get it here cheap.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 46BK01 – T-latch – D2 - $OLD
    Slight blade rub (not scratched). Has been flipped. Only wear to powdercoating at the base of the handles from tlatch. Never dropped on hard surface. Has not been sharpened. No box.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 46 – Springer - 440C - $OLD
    Light surface wear and a bit of blade rub (not scratched). No nicks. It’s been flipped a bit but very well cared for. Never dropped over a hard surface. Never sharpened factory edge and never used to cut anything.
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 46 – T-latch – 154CM reblade - $OLD
    Excellent condition. Blade is in perfect unflipped, unused factory condition. Can’t find a flaw on the handles either. Black Benchmade box.
    [​IMG]

PCC Weehawk - International Series - 1985 - $OLD
    This one def needs work. Pre-Benchmade 259 style balisong. Nice convex blade made from thick stock. Zamak handles. The previous owner started to refinish the blade and partially sharpened the swedge. Rough shape but everything is there. Just needs some love ome sandpaper, maybe a grinder and a little paint. Possible full rehandle candidate. Should be a fun project, but I don't currently have the time to play with it. It is actually a pretty descent flipper too. It's a classic. Make an offer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spyderco – Szabofly – B03P – BNIB - $OLD
    Dead mint, perfect. The sickness.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spyderco – Spyderfly – B01P – 440C - BNIB - $OLD
    Long discontinued. Perfect unflipped, used Spyderfly. Brand new, in the box with paperwork.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here’s another one. Perfect unflipped, used Spyderfly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spyderco – Spyderfly – B01P – 440C - $OLD
    Long discontinued. Very nice condition. Strong lockup and spring latch. Handles show some light pocket rub from occasional carry. Tiny spot of blade rub. Flipped very lightly. Hasn’t been used to cut anything. Extremely sharp factory blade. Never dropped over a hard surface. See pictures. Full disclosure – what appears to be a small nick on the handle is a small production/mold defect. No Box with this one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Microtech – Tachyon II - T/E Satin Standard 172-4SW BS – BNIB - $OLD
    Discontinued. Dead mint, perfect. Black block spacers. Opened, inspected, oiled, ..back in the plastic. Box, papers, pouch. 100% new/ unused, unflipped, and complete.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Microtech – Tachyon II – T/E Brass Black Standard – Brass Tach2 Black – BNIB - $OLD
    Limited Edition. “Brass Tachs” Dead mint, perfect. Black block spacers. Opened, inspected, oiled, ..back in the plastic. Box, papers, pouch. 100% new/ unused, unflipped, and complete.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bradley Cutlery Co. Kimura 4 – BNIB - $OLD
    Discontinued. Perfect, unused, unflipped, BNIB.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Disclaimer: You must be 18 years of age or older and it must be legal for you to own and possess these knives where you live. Please obey all applicable laws. Don't mention "balisong, butterfly, anything in Paypal". I reserve the right to cancel sale if I don’t like the cut of your jib.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    abqjoe likes this.
  2. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

"Ill take it"

Benchmade 46 – Springer - 440C - $415

3. JonnyRotten

JonnyRotten knifemaker/craftsman Knife Maker or Craftsman

What is the weight of the SmallFly?

4. Burnt Reynolds

4.1 oz

5. acnva1

acnva1 Little member

"I'll take it" Spyderfly – B01P – 440C - BNIB - $295

6. Burnt Reynolds

BAMP.. with additions and price reductions. :madaddy:

7. Burnt Reynolds

BACK that thang UP..

with major price cuts.....

come on fellas, need these gone... make some offers.

:thumbsup:

8. howl4me

howl4me Little member

I'd be interested in the other 46.

9. Paper Cut

Paper Cut Huge member

I'll take the kimura

10. Burnt Reynolds

BUMP!

With additions and price cuts!

Make an offer!! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Linos likes this.
  11. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

I'll take the PPC Weehawk.

12. G-man

G-man JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Seconds on the PCC Weehawk bali.

13. Burnt Reynolds

[​IMG]

BUMP with the devil discount! :thumbsup:

14. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Pm

Sending PM with questions!

15. Burnt Reynolds

[​IMG]

With addition and price drops!

Winding down this ride!

16. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

PM question sent about Smallfly

17. Burnt Reynolds

bump...with price drops

Hello all. Unfortunately there’s just no way around it and I have to let go of the majority of my collection. Life happens and I need the cash. So that sucks but life goes on and I know they’ll be going to happy homes with you fine folk of the JD. :thumbsup:

My flippers stay but the safe queens are all out of here. Prices are somewhat negotiable but for the most part I am listing these knives for what I would like to get. No trades whatsoever. I can try to get some more pics up on request. Apologies on the smartphone camera... it is all I have.

USPS postal orders ok, PAYPAL preferred but add 3% for their fees. Shipping included in the price. I can usually ship the day after payment clears.

First "I'll take it" gets the knife at the asking price.

No need to post PM sent.. I'll see it.
    Many more to come but let’s start here.

BALISONGS

Spyderco – MIM Smallfly – 154CM - was $295 now $265 OBO
    Long discontinued. Very nice condition. Blade is perfect, factory sharp with no rub. It’s been flipped a bit (and man do these flip nicer than the G10 version). Strong lockup and spring. I don’t really want to sell it, so feel free not to buy it! Lol. I’m not a good salesman. No but srsly.. These hardly pop up anymore. Handles show no wear to speak of. Originally shipped in the wrong SC box (C146CFP) so that’s what it will come in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PACIFIC CUTLERY

Sampson PCC Weehawk Boot Knife - Sterile - Black Micarta - Model 705 - Mint - BNIB - $335 OBO
    Pre-Benchmade, Sampson designed boot knife in rare sterile stonewashed finish.This is where the iconic Weehawk blade profile began. Very cool collectors piece. Has been oiled and stored in humidity controlled safe. Original box, packaging and sheath included. Unused, factory sharp blade. This knife has never been carried. Hate to let this one go.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PCC Barry Wood Swinglock folder. #983 - Drop Point Blade - BNIB - MINT - $335 OBO
    Another Mint pre-Benchmade knife. Designed by the late Barry Wood for Pacific Cutlery. Polished SS 3" blade with brushed and drilled stainless steel scales. This knife has extremely strong lockup. Once open it is physically impossible for it to close unless you want it to. Action is perfect and smooth. Balisong-like with it's split handle design, but def not a balisong. Includes original box, information booklet and North Hollywood PCC registration card. The box is intact but worn and showing it's age. Never carried or used to cut anything. Factory sharp. Stored in humidity controlled safe.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 46MC – 440C - Withdrawn
    Dead Mint – PERFECT. Has box, papers, pouch.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$OLD knives - thank you!!

Benchmade Morpho 51 Balisong - D2 steel, G10 scales on Ti liners - MINT - BNIB - $OLD
    Brand new, unused, in the box. Perfect. Had it in the safe as a backup. Don't need it. On the fence? Get it here cheap.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 46BK01 – T-latch – D2 - $OLD
    Slight blade rub (not scratched). Has been flipped. Only wear to powdercoating at the base of the handles from tlatch. Never dropped on hard surface. Has not been sharpened. No box.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 46 – Springer - 440C - $OLD
    Light surface wear and a bit of blade rub (not scratched). No nicks. It’s been flipped a bit but very well cared for. Never dropped over a hard surface. Never sharpened factory edge and never used to cut anything.
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 46 – T-latch – 154CM reblade - $OLD
    Excellent condition. Blade is in perfect unflipped, unused factory condition. Can’t find a flaw on the handles either. Black Benchmade box.
    [​IMG]

PCC Weehawk - International Series - 1985 - $OLD
    This one def needs work. Pre-Benchmade 259 style balisong. Nice convex blade made from thick stock. Zamak handles. The previous owner started to refinish the blade and partially sharpened the swedge. Rough shape but everything is there. Just needs some love ome sandpaper, maybe a grinder and a little paint. Possible full rehandle candidate. Should be a fun project, but I don't currently have the time to play with it. It is actually a pretty descent flipper too. It's a classic. Make an offer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spyderco – Szabofly – B03P – BNIB - $OLD
    Dead mint, perfect. The sickness.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Long discontinued. Perfect unflipped, used Spyderfly. Brand new, in the box with paperwork.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here’s another one. Perfect unflipped, used Spyderfly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spyderco – Spyderfly – B01P – 440C - $OLD
    Long discontinued. Very nice condition. Strong lockup and spring latch. Handles show some light pocket rub from occasional carry. Tiny spot of blade rub. Flipped very lightly. Hasn’t been used to cut anything. Extremely sharp factory blade. Never dropped over a hard surface. See pictures. Full disclosure – what appears to be a small nick on the handle is a small production/mold defect. No Box with this one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Microtech – Tachyon II - T/E Satin Standard 172-4SW BS – BNIB - $OLD
    Discontinued. Dead mint, perfect. Black block spacers. Opened, inspected, oiled, ..back in the plastic. Box, papers, pouch. 100% new/ unused, unflipped, and complete.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Microtech – Tachyon II – T/E Brass Black Standard – Brass Tach2 Black – BNIB - $OLD
    Limited Edition. “Brass Tachs” Dead mint, perfect. Black block spacers. Opened, inspected, oiled, ..back in the plastic. Box, papers, pouch. 100% new/ unused, unflipped, and complete.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bradley Cutlery Co. Kimura 4 – BNIB - $OLD
    Discontinued. Perfect, unused, unflipped, BNIB.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Disclaimer: You must be 18 years of age or older and it must be legal for you to own and possess these knives where you live. Please obey all applicable laws. Don't mention "balisong, butterfly, anything in Paypal". I reserve the right to cancel sale if I don’t like the cut of your jib.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
  18. CannedBullets

CannedBullets JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'll take that $230 Spiderfly off your hands. PM sent.

19. Dead Rat

Dead Rat Huge member

I'll take the BM 51. Email me balislinger (at) gmail.com

20. Burnt Reynolds

Emailed you Dead Rat.

Haven't heard back.

Bump.

BM 51 still availible.

Mack22 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.