1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balis gotta go!

Wesferatu May 6, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesferatu

Wesferatu JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Hey All!

I hate to say it, but some of my balis gotta go! Why does life gotta cost money? Anyways, here's what I got:

A 10/10, mint-condition Squiddy. Never flipped. I've owned/flipped a couple and got another. Don't really need it. Asking SOLD

A highly flipped/EDC'd second-hand BM 51. This guy has been through the ringer; and needs some love. I'd say 7.5/10. It's got a dull tip, missing a zen screw, and might need a little sharpening. Still flips great though! I got it for one-eighty. Asking SOLD

Up next is a pretty flipped Dogbite 3.1. Flips like a dream! Had to take the latch off and took a little ano off the countersink in the process. Condition is 9/10. Tip is dull - but nothing a little love couldn't fix and has some snail trails on the bottom of the handles. Asking SOLD

A red Triton. I believe it's V1 as it doesn't have the bead-blasted/glass-blasted handles - they are smooth. I'm giving it a 9/10 condition (even though it's basically a 10. It has some MINOR dings - you can't even notice them unless you're looking hard). Flips amazingly. Asking SOLD

A minty, lightly flipped over-a-bed Barebones 2.0. Tip is in perfect condition and blade is out-of-box sharp. 10/10 condition. Asking SOLD

Lastly, (and it PAINS me to do this) a 10/10, brand new, premium Alpha Beast. This was my grail; but I'm unworthy. Got it last drop. It's a scimitar blade with bronze ano. Tip and blade are in perfect condition. It's been lightly flipped over a bed, that's it. Asking SOLD

PM me.

Not looking for trades. Selling as is. All come with original packaging/boxes. Dogbite will come w/latch that was taken off. I'd be happy to provide more photos upon request. I'll take care of shipping. CONUS. Prices are pretty firm; but semi negotiable. For payment, PayPal + g&s fee.

Any questions? Just let me know. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  2. Wesferatu

Bump

3. HaNabbaL

HaNabbaL Tiny Member

Pm sent

4. Wesferatu

Bumpity

5. HaNabbaL