1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

balis and music!!

Flippin-crazy Apr 20, 2014

1. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

huh?

2. InnovativeRise

InnovativeRise Enormous member

Ty means thank you.

c: is a really weird smiley face

3. Palethius

Palethius Customizer Knife Maker or Craftsman

I come from a musical/artistic family and everyone in my family plays something (and draws/paints/etc). I have a whole room filled with music equipment. Plenty of guitars, a few basses, piano/keyboards, drums and various other wind/brass/random instruments laying around. I've played a couple 3-4 wind and brass instruments in school bands since 5th grade. I've also played in a number of bands playing guitar and bass from metal to folk rock. I bought recording equipment and recorded a few demos. Dropped out of the music scene when my daughter was born (Like Andy) and moved to Austin... the live music capital of the world. Lol. Bands take too much time and too much drama. Freakin' drama queens I tell ya. I'm so over that shit....

I'm currently teaching myself piano and drums. I try to take some time daily to play something. Don't always get to, but I try. Every weekend I definitely try and get some tunes going. I should start taking my Uke to work again, that was awesome. I really enjoy playing and writing music. It was always a dream of mine to be in the music biz. Not a famous rock star or anything like that, but involved in music. Audio Tech, studio musician, etc. Alas, it is not the case. I can still play tough, and that's pretty awesome.

Music rules all.

4. InnovativeRise

Respect for you. Music is a powerful thing.

5. Rachenzi

Rachenzi Tough Girl Lady Devil

My whole family and a lot of my friends are into art and music, but sometimes I think that gene skipped me. I got the more math and science brain. I played flute when I was younger but I was never any good. I did try to teach myself guitar once, but things got too busy and I gave up. Maybe I'll pick it up again when I get a chance...

6. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

[​IMG]

I dabble a bit....

:owl:

BladeVega333 likes this.
  7. AngelDeVille

AngelDeVille JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

1998 Gibson J-45 and 1964 Epiphone Bard

J-45 signed by Willie Nelson and Merle
    Haggard.

[​IMG]

8. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I grew up playing some Brass and Guitar. Was in a few bands and even could sing at some point.

Now all that sorta faded away, I have an old Fernandes guitar and a marshal Half stack that my brother has right now and my fathers old acoustic is sitting in the closet waiting to be played again some day...some day:devilwag:

9. truepaganini

truepaganini JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The skill that went into making both of these boggles my mind
    [​IMG]

BladeVega333 likes this.
  10. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

I want a violin :thumbsup:

11. InnovativeRise

Oooooo classy :devilzeek

12. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I want a Matt Cook!

13. Brad_Gilbert

Brad_Gilbert JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Basically sums up my life:manganr: Tach 2 and modded kimura 8 on my 1986 carvin v220. also have a schecter flying v in the back, im somewhat of a metal head:manganr:
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG]

BladeVega333 likes this.
  14. BladeVega333

BladeVega333 Enormous member My Ass is on Probation

This is a Jackson Custom SL2H-V Soloist with Sam Eddleman Bali's and a Dedicated Flipper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VEGA

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
    Brad_Gilbert likes this.
  15. BladeVega333

BladeVega333 Enormous member My Ass is on Probation

The two other guitars are Ibanez RG3620Z Prestige's, these are IMHO the best guitars that have ever came out of the Ibanez Factory.

Vega

16. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

love music and bali's of course. (mainly a singer but have as much or music stuff as bladed stuff will get some shots together maybe but here are a few things to look at had out after moving

agree never jump ship unless already signed on the new ship.

if no choice jump with no fear amps2.jpg

hg2.jpg

gretch.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

17. filamrockr

filamrockr Huge member

Rock out, Devils!
    [​IMG]

Andy T likes this.
  18. nine1524

nine1524 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I started playing bass in early high school and played in a couple punk bands then went to college for the upright bass but lost my desire and haven't touched an instrument in probably 8 years now. I'm 33 and kind of miss it. That's not counting Guitar Hero on the Xbox lol.

19. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

oh my god the DOD death metal that brings back memories
    wait was it DOD?
    BASS PLAYERS UNITE

20. filamrockr

filamrockr Huge member

Indeed it was DOD, sir!
    What it lacked in actual effects processing power, it more than made up for in pure visual intimidation! :bwah:

[​IMG]