1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balibalistic photo gallery

balibalistic Dec 10, 2011

1. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

2. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Average Member

thats quite a bunch!

3. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

4. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Morgan McQueeney likes this.
  5. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Couldn't tell you how it flips; since I never flipped it. I bought it because is a piece of history from bb and looks simply amazing; but I didnt know the handle length when I first got it. It is not the xxl lst; but the first version of the lst. The reason why im selling It is because im trying to only have knives that I would actually flip at least from time to time. As soon I got it ,I could tell I wouldn't enjoy flipping it; and took it as a collection piece to simply admire. I never saw a prelogo lst with clip that has never been flipped for sale before, so I had to buy it. (I hate flipping anything that has handles shorter than 5 1/2") I could measure the length and thickness of the handless later today. Thats why im selling it, so I could get other knife from Shawn that is due in a couples of months. Recently ive been purchasing a lot of knives; so I decided to sacrifice a few in order to get more knives.

Selling few knives in order to get other knives is a painful decision to take.
    Im still struggling about this.. took me 2-3 months to finally decide to let it go.
    Hopefully I can become a billionaire or win the lottery before someone tries to buy it.

if y'all want to know more about it. I could always gets the measurements and weight.

6. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Average Member

is that a channel or a sandwich? i remember when hedacoon let her lst go. I contemplated for an hour but it felt longer. she was very nice about it. i did score an older bb awhile back but it has a pocket clip which I tend to prefer my balis without but at such a price, I could not refuse.

7. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

This one is a sandwich; which Shawn doesn't like making anymore. Also, all of his balis will have his logo.
    Did you get an old lst or different blade profile? Ive an 7-8 years old sandwich that I got form another JD member and the quality and balance is amazing. You can tell that Shawn has been making extraordinarily knives for over a decade.

Morgan McQueeney and coll3ctor like this.
  8. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Average Member

it is an older lst and I recently added a bowie as well that Shawn has said was very early when he saw it on my IG

Manuelp likes this.
  9. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

Very cool man!
    I would love to see a picture of them if possible.
    I never get bored of looking at his knives

10. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Average Member

[​IMG]

11. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Average Member

here is the other [​IMG]

12. Manuelp

Manuelp Average Member

This is absolutely gorgeous man!! Very nice!!

13. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Average Member

thanks man! been chasing one of those lsts for nigh ten years

Morgan McQueeney and Manuelp like this.
  14. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Average Member

side by side, finished a new skull ring

[​IMG]

opened

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Syfer22

Syfer22 Little member

Here's mine, I just picked it up recently.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• bb.jpg
      bb.jpg
      File size:
      835.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2018
    begreen61, Manuelp and desmodus like this.