1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Balibalistic LST w/moku ti

Maxixavalon15 Jul 25, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxixavalon15

Maxixavalon15 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

DBCBB6BC-F5DB-4A5D-BBB0-255CA831CD0E.jpeg
    Balibalistic LST with moku ti inserts and moku ti latch. It’s in excellent condition. Very minor scuffs on latch from closing. This one is not a flipper so it stays in great shape. I have some serious interests in this one already but I figured I would give you all an opportunity to entertain trade or cash offers. I’m looking for different balibalistics in particular. Let me know what you have!

Price: 2400 PayPal goods and services shipped usps priority. Please add the fee and any extra shipping insurance. I will cover standard priority.
    Pm me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

2. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

It's a fucking +2K item, and you are only willing to cover standard priority without insurance and want a potential buyer to do math for you? Are you serious?

Just a huge head's up: PayPal can see if you 'add the fees on top' of a round number. If someone pays you 2400 + (0.03x2400), it's obvious why. At least it is to anyone that got beyond 8th grade. But asking for fees is pretty common bullshit, so go for it.

Still, a savvy Devil would pick a simple price that INCLUDES enough to cover your perceived losses due to fees, shipping, insurance...and be a gentleman about it, while covering your own ass entirely.

I see from your profile you are not a kid, but for fuck sake please act like an adult with integrity if you are going to deal in two thousand dollar knives here.

obi

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  3. Maxixavalon15

You really took the time out of your day to trash up my sales post over how I do my SHIPPING?!?! Wtf dude? Do you really care about something that ridiculous. If a potential buyer has a huge issue with shipping insurance then im sure we can work something out. I’m not scrounging for pennies or anything I just figured I would give the buyer the option of how much insurance they want to have. I have heard that usps is crap about honoring insurance claims so I’m tired of wasting thousands on pointless insurance. So therefor I let the buyer decide. It’s not like I just go ahead and ship the item without insurance and don’t tell the buyer. If you aren’t interested in the knife. Or have anything meaningful to say then fuck off. Thanks for putting me in a bad mood over the st00000pedists shit EVER.

4. Maxixavalon15

I’m gonna add that if any buyer must have this knife, but just don’t want to deal with the EXTREMELY complicated task of figuring out what the goods and services fee is or the full insurance coverage fee is then fine. That would be something that I’m completely flexible with. Any of the 150 some odd people that I have sold to knows I’m a “laid back” person and I have no problem working with you if you have an issue. But please be courteous to me and send me a DM.

Thanos74 and Blurred Memories like this.
  5. Maxixavalon15

I have officially committed to a trade for this piece. It is no longer available, mods please close.

Thanos74 and RexRippin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.