1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bali-Song Pcc (technically an American) tanto giveaway

Ronin0821 Nov 7, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

It looks like there's still time.....

:bwah:

2. Mack22

Mack22 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

OMFG!!!
    THIS FUCKING CRACKED ME UP!!!
    ROFLMAO!!!

But who would have thought this would have went okay anyways...

He's probably writing/typing how he does on the JD where no one understands what the fuck is going on - no wonder why it doesn't get to the recipient.

Good luck to you Tim, i wish you all the best, and congratulation on the ONE Vanelli.

3. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

A little mix up at the post office, big deal

4. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Yeah just three times, all those letters and numbers put in a specific order to set a destination of a package, like fuck there has to be a better system to help people who just can't function. :unintroduced:

OnceBitten likes this.
  5. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

You could get one of those hella huge berxes of crayonz and have USPS register the individual coloUrs to specific recipients.

Yeah.....that's it. Solved (as long as the sloths in Sorting aren't coloUr-blind).

:thumbsup:

Oh shit....wait a minute.....

:deviltard:

RazorSharp likes this.
  6. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

more proof. . .

[​IMG]

Amazing, but all too believable.

Same ole Timmay.

7. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

:tardrule:

8. RazorSharp

So did the winner of this GAW ever get his prize?

9. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nope, not this time.

10. Glenn

Timmay should be fucking banned for being a deadbeat on a GAW here. :devilcorn:

11. RazorSharp

Oh come on Glenn it's not Timmmay's fault, never is, he's having a real tough time right now with no work and owing money for knives as he buys other knives and guys wait for money for their knives, and on top of that he has all that devils gear to catalogue.

Now you want him to address things that happened months ago, you know damn well in Timmmay world after a week everyone it to forgive, forget and move on while he changes and it's all cool. :unintroduced:

WyldStyl3 likes this.
  12. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Vanelli I asked for your address again so I can check it to the one I have i pm med you so can you pm me your address to see why this is happening I sent you a pm last week brother. I need your address it doesn't reach you for a reason so can you pm me that pleae.

Owe money for knives I don't know where your info is I paid in advance for my ti 32 to be done you can ask the guy that's doing it himself. I paid for all my shit my 2 new ti 51s, skull chain lanyards, and ti 32 which I paid then sent out. I asked V for his address say what u want but I need to check it to what I wrote down its the only problem so V I did send you a PM can you just pm me your address please thanks.

I know you guys will go on forever I did send a pm I talked to the post office I need his address again so I can check it to the one I wrote down and I bet problem is solved. It's probably a wrong number or something I put on their. It's not a bug deal the knife still in package. I will not fight with none of use V please email me your address so I can,sort this out I did pm you. I will pm you the solution to,the problem it will be sent to.orrow with other knives that have to go to the post office also. My apologies i just been waiting on your address l. You guys can talk what you want but I am just trying to focus the problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  13. kenshiro

kenshiro JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:Popcorn2:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  14. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

:shootme:

15. Glenn

VANELLI , tell you what.

If Timmay the retart leaves you hanging yet another week , and nothing comes of this.

I'll craft you something from my shop on the house.

As soon as I hit the shop as the wife mends your name will go to the top of the "list".

Yes I've got one just in case Linos peeks in. :bwah:

Vampill and VANELLI like this.
  16. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]

PS...not a bad idea, i`ll think i`ll add to whatever Glenn sends you,the "JJ special" i`m working on:ropeman:

VANELLI likes this.
  17. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

What?

"Owe money for knives I don't know where your info is I paid in advance for my ti 32 to be done you can ask the guy that's doing it himself. I paid for all my shit my 2 new ti 51s, skull chain lanyards, and ti 32 which I paid then sent out."

This is pertinent how?

18. RazorSharp

And yet again.

[youtube]5hfYJsQAhl0[/youtube]

19. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nah Man, we just need to accept and celebrate the the realization that he is not going anywhere.

Less fun than a monkey on our backs and more burdensome than an albatross around our necks. . .
    Timmay is our very own, very, very speshul White Elephant. :unintroduced:

If you wish to accelerate the acceptance period, I can recommend the following procedure to gain further peace and understanding.:manganr:

[​IMG]

Perhaps a group buy of orbitoclasts may be in order :bwah:

Linos likes this.
  20. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

The X-Rays came back and diagnoses is grim...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.