1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bali-Song Pcc (technically an American) tanto giveaway

Ronin0821 Nov 7, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I still dont think V knows lol I have to pm him.

2. Ronin0821

If anyone talks to Vanelli on the phone or somewhere off this forum please let him know he has won. I pmmed him twice and I know he doesn't know and I just need to get his info. Thanks for the help. BUT AGAIN HEY VANELLI YOU ONE BROTHER LOL.

3. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

I'm thinking ONE=WON. Just to clarify...

4. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Congratulations!

5. Ronin0821

Anyone seen Vanelli he hasn't answered my pms I also have not seen him on to send him his knife. If anyone talks to him outside of JD. Ask him for his shipping info and if anything is wrong I wis him the best.

6. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hey!
    Sorry folks. I've been away for a few days. This made my week for sure. :thumbsup:
    I pm'd ya Ronin, thanks for the chance. Cool gaw. :manganr:

7. VANELLI

Nothing ever happened here, bummer.

8. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

You never got the knife?

9. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Yes please do tell ? :devilcorn:

10. Wilson

Wilson JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Over 2 months and nothing?

What da???... It sounded really good back in November.:devilzeek

11. Ronin0821

Yup he didn't get the knife it was sent back twice and lost once I just got it back again would you like to see a picture. This would be the millionth,time he didn't get the knife and for some fucking reason it's the third time being sent back to me I just got it in the mail again. I asked for his address and package was sent back to me as we it this invoice I am putting it back into the mail monday I must of did something wrong. But it's the truth bash me a 100 times I have spoken to him but this is the third time lost once sent back to me twice so with being the mom whole wife works until I go bsck I am re sending it Sunday.

Start you rant and all this other shit it's the truth u need to pm him again get the address again and resend for a 3rd time so that's all I can day I have been selling and sending like crazy I am doing sometHine wrong sending his package out. So I know this will be a 5 page dog pile but belive me or Dont I have to pm him and I am busy so go ahead and bash away.

12. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Hey Glenn, remember that time I accidentally sent you red instead of green?

You deserved it! :bwah:

Glenn likes this.
  13. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

I was asking VANELLI to tell, not to read a Timmay rambling. :devilroll: :ross:

14. VANELLI

I don't know anything of Tim's life, his circumstances, or what goes on there. He seems like a positive individual, but I thought it was time to share the fact that this GAW never went anywhere. I have been in contact with Tim. I'm to the point where if I ask, or trade info anymore I'll be coming across as needy or whiny.

I'm not trying to bust anybodies balls or start a 5 page dogpile and I'm not a princess demanding a prize, there are more important things in life.

I Just needed to let devils know how this one ended, I guess I needed it to end.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  15. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

JJ's Pigeon Courier Services

We get the job done or you get nothing in return...

16. Ronin0821

I emailed him again checking the address trying to figure out why this is happening you guys can say what you want I'm not even vothering of looking this has been going on forever I was sent the knife back and have it still in package so it needs to go to the right address because they,said the only way this happens if I wrote it wrong so my fault and itnwill be sent again best I can say I'm not sticking around for the arguing or dog pile about me Vanelli a good guy things went wrong out of my control the best I can do is get the right address and be done with it that's all

17. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

seems legit:unintroduced:

18. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

I love the smell of a 5 page dogpile....

:bwah:

Rio likes this.
  19. FkeSpydrFly

FkeSpydrFly JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Is it too late for me to get in on this?

20. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

[video=youtube;wRwwUZLV-IE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwwUZLV-IE[/video]

markandrex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.