1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bali-Song Pcc (technically an American) tanto giveaway

Ronin0821 Nov 7, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnguyen7425

jnguyen7425 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Can i be number 40, and if that's taken just put me down something available.

Ronin0821 likes this.
  2. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I told everyone I would drop the posts to 25 but as of now whoever can be in but you have to buy something from the JD gear thread something to show loyalty to this forum. Something to show your here to stay not just here for freebies. Not being mean but I went through the chain of command to do this so please show proof of something you bought or buy a patch pin hat or something and I will put you in. Its only fair to the rest of the guys and buying something is part of the rules because Mr. Labella has done so much for us on this forum. I feel to be apart of this you have to support him to. As this site is free to us in all areas there's always something for the people going on so we have to look out for him the same as he does us. So just proof of purchase and ill put you in. Southpaw same as you. Please pins do not cost much anything will put you in. By Saturday filled or not filled the drawing will happen then for those in on it. Thanks and do not take offense its just fair to JD.

itadakimasu likes this.
  3. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I feel like, that this is a great opportunity. The man is basically sending a knife to a random person. It's a nice gesture! Don't be shy. :thumbsup:

4. crosscuttlery

crosscuttlery Enormous member

Hey count me in man. Thanks for the chance.

5. Ronin0821

Thank you for everyone joining in tonight will be it and the list will be closed. Their is like 6 or so spots ill accept anyone that has bought JD gear your post will not matter. I will wait about 10pm eastern time and the list will be shut down so if you want in just say the word and if your new with just a few posts type what JD gear you have on the way or just ordered.

But for those who are in I appreciate you being apart of this. I will be recording and posting a video after 10 pm tonight. The winner will be picked tonight everyone will see the video and the winners new Bali which I think I have a sheath to fit will be sent to you tomorrow after work so about 4pm or a little earlier. Priority mail insured you will need to sign for it by USPS.

So please if you want in 10 is the cut off exactly 10. Good luck to all that has entered and thank you for participating. I'm excited to see who wins. Just one more time if you want in and only have a few posts, just say what number or whatever is available and the JD gear you have on the way or just ordered and the knife will be sent tomorrow good luck everyone.

I will possibly holding a raffle if I am aloud to with a very nice Bali or balis. So keep a eye out for that because it will be a high end Bali and part of that money will go to JD gear that I will buy for the winner and myself so JD gets something out of it. That's if I'm aloud and it will be in a few days. To get some of you guys a little excited about something a little more nicer. Have a great weekend and be safe Devilz.

6. Ronin0821

7. Ronin0821

and the winner is

[video=youtube_share;baov6Pinrg0]http://youtu.be/baov6Pinrg0[/video]

8. AngelDeVille

AngelDeVille JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Sweet! Congratulations!

crogers likes this.
  9. Ronin0821

Vanelli #04 takes the cake pm your info brother everyone check out the vid done fair and you got it brother. Congrats I'm happy it goes to a great devil enjoy.

crogers likes this.
  10. blevinsknives

blevinsknives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Congrats Vanelli! Thanks for the chance Ronin! :thumbsup:

Ronin0821 likes this.
  11. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Congrats "Vanilla" Nice GAW Tim....Is the Matt Cook Custom GAW starting tomorrow :jdwink2:

crogers likes this.
  12. Ronin0821

Haha no I might do a raffle for the dobite 2 done by him maybe lol. I just finished a short video done with his evil custom the one with the green ti liners with upswept bowie I call the reaper because it takes everything when it hits you. Ill post that up in a minute nothing much its late and I'm out of it but that Bali is so sweet and deadly. The FHM is sitting pretty. I have been using this one as my main flipper its evil ill throw a pic of it up but I think I did already. Thanks for participating. That was kool.

13. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Went to a good guy:thumbsup: Congrats and thanks for the opportunity:thumbsup:

14. coolcalmcollect

coolcalmcollect Huge member

May I have #34 please?

15. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Congrats Vanelli!:thumbsup:

16. Band-aid

Band-aid Stuck on 'em! JDBA Official Member

Congrats Mr. Vanelli, and thank you Tim for setting this up.
    Nice job. :thumbsup:

Ronin0821 likes this.
  17. Ronin0821

Their might be a Matt Cook dog bite raffle but I have to contact the boss and see if its okay. Thank you all for participating it definitely went to a great devil. I still do not think he knows he won. I never got a pm. I guess you can close this down guys unless you would like to wait for Vanelli to view it but we are good here. That was exciting :thumbsup: To all that participated I will green who I can thank you JD members, Mr. Labella for letting me do this and a special thanks to Rats for all the editing help and title change.

18. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Huge member

Congrats Vanelli and thank you Ronin for the opportunity!

Ronin0821 likes this.
  19. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Sure... :tardrule:

20. coolcalmcollect

coolcalmcollect Huge member

did i win?

Duuuaiiiieeeee. ... i missed some of the posts.... just need to read the thread next time.
    congrats vanelli!

gzb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.