1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bali-Song Pcc (technically an American) tanto giveaway

Ronin0821 Nov 7, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hey bro was waiting for you to join in. Nice to here from you how have you been brother. Hope all is well. Put you in at #16 brother. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
  2. hannam72

hannam72 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Can I just get a random please? Thanks for doing this by the way.:thumbsup:

3. RRTvette

RRTvette Gonna ventilate you JDBA Official Member

#19 please and thanks.:thumbsup:

4. chintofong

chintofong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thanks for the chance...I'll take # 28 please

5. dus7man

dus7man Jet life to the next life JDBA Official Member

#29 for me. Thanks for the opportunity :thumbsup:

6. zohninja

zohninja JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

ill take 07 if its open!
    if not then whatever spot is

7. oleary761

oleary761 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thanks bro! Ill take a random number

8. Area965

Area965 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thanks for the GAW, and welcome back Tim.

I am in. Please put me on any available number.

9. Ronin0821

No problem and thanks updating it now. I put you in at #15 good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
  10. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Huge member

I'd like to take number 49 thanks!

11. Ronin0821

Hey brother I'm sorry you need a few more posts if the list doesn't fill up ill add you in at the end but I have to be fair to the rules and the rest of the devils. But if it doesn't fill up ill add you in.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
  12. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Awesome chance, I'll take 26 please! :thumbsup:

13. Band-aid

Band-aid Stuck on 'em! JDBA Official Member

I respectfully request #2 please Tim.
    Thank you for this opportunity.

14. THEONEANDONLY

THEONEANDONLY Drunk on the Blood of Saints JDBA Official Member

I'm in!

15. Ronin0821

Any particular. Number sir or just any random is good for you. You can see the list on the first page 16 spaces left.

16. Ronin0821

15 spots left. Anyone with the correct posts and have bought JD gear can enter well pretty much anyone. If it doesn't start filling up I will put the 2 people with less posts in and others but you must have bought JD gear. Its only right doing a GAW on their site you have to have represented it some how. So if it doesn't start filling up you can have less posts but prove you have bought some gear from this great forum. For those who haven't posted much order something and pit your name ill start putting people with less posts in,in a few days if no one else is entering want to get this beautiful knife out to the winner.

I will also record the winner and put a YouTube link so everyone can see it was drawn fair. Thanks

17. gfckyrslf

gfckyrslf JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm down
    Any remaining number will do

Thanks man :thumbsup:

18. Ronin0821

After tonight if the list isn't filled people that have 25 posts I will put on the list because I would like to pick a winner and get that person their new knife. But please if the list hasn't filled up and you have 25 posts and want to have a number just buy some JD gear and if it isn't filled up tonight I will put you in. There is 15 spots left. So if they don't fill up by tonight people with 25 posts or more can be on the list I would like proof of JD gear that you bought. I say that because I do not want to give the knife to someone that's just here for free shit or just lurking I would like it to go to someone that supports this forum and is staying. Thank you.

Southpaw if your reading this you will be first to get a number so if u haven't bought JD gear order a pin,shirt hat or something so I can put you in. Good luck to everyone if it fills up I will do the drawing after work tomorrow. It will be recorded and put on YouTube so I can post it in this thread. Good luck and thank you Ron and Rats for the help.

19. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Lets fill this sucker up Devils

I can't believe this thread has not been filled yet . Come on Devils Here's a man who wants to give you a knife . What's the problem???

D2AP likes this.
  20. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Very cool of you. Im definately in. Ill take # 38 if still available. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.