1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

bali-slinger scammed me!

ramennoodle Jul 6, 2015

1. bali-slinger

bali-slinger JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm paying him the little bit I have currently. I'm selling a bunch of odds and ends to pay him. I'm selling my knives as well. Whichever goes first will be used to pay him.

2. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Did you learn something?

3. bali-slinger

I'm certainly never going to do something like this again if that's what you mean JJ

4. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Well that's a start....if you receive someone else's shit, you and you alone are responsible to pay the debt...property does not become yours by default, ever. You should have used every means at your disposal to contact the man and you never had the right to sell/trade the Rep. IMO you still did not make it right per say, the man agreed to a Rep not $...but if he's happy then so be it...lessons learned...and Jesus will be watching...

5. bali-slinger

I offered him balis to pay him back. Even a custom 42 that is worth more than a rep. But he wants the money so my balis are for sale along with other things to pay him

6. The Mini

The Mini Huge member

I'm not trying to throw more dirt on ur grave, but just to help you out for the next time this happens, u shoulda been the one to start this thread. If what ur saying is true and u really couldn't get a hold of him, you should have made sure everybody knew about it from YOU, before they found out from him. Let everyone know about the deal and ur efforts to contact him, and ask for help if need be! Then u would have been covered. Now u got the Devils on ur tail.

braundc likes this.
  7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

interesting perspective, interesting indeed. i like that

8. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Just to add, I have no intention of dealing with anyone with "Noodle" in their user name either.

:cheesydevil:

9. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

[​IMG]

10. piksto

piksto Down For Life

lol...

11. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

And to think I was about to change my username to "friskynoodle"... :ropeman:

12. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

As long as there is no "Dingo" in there you should be good to go. :thumbsup:

:ropeman:

13. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]

apdallaround likes this.
  14. diggumsmack2

diggumsmack2 Level: True Devil

Note to self:

After further research, changing screen name
    to Bali-Noodle, not such a good idea after all.