1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Bump with price drops.

Up for grabs here are some interesting pieces. Balis and a set of Spyderco throwing knives.

1st up is Nathan Dewey history. Fiend numbered #14 with date stamped on the blade of 6/13/11. This is back when Nathan was first starting out and although this knife does flip pretty well I consider it more of an historical piece. Handles touch open and closed but it was like this when I bought it new from him. Blade is sharp! This is quite a unique knife. Was $225 - Now $200

2nd up is a vintage Samurai Warrior bali by Valor. This is old brand new stock from the 80s. Mint condition. Sat around unsold for years and years till I found it so this is basically new in box. Box has a label with the date 1988 on it. Was $200 - Now $175

3rd up is a vintage Ninja bali by Awma. This is old brand new stock from the 80s like the one above. Mint condition. Sat around unsold for years and years till I found it so this is basically new in box. Box has a label with the date 1988 on it. Was $200 - Now $175

4th is a vintage Fury Camo. This is not a flipper but more of a gentleman's knife. Long, thin and elegant. Some small scuff marks on and near the tang but nothing really major considering the age. Was $125 - Now $100

Lastly a set of unused Spyderco Spyder Throwers. Excellent condition, never thrown. Comes with sheath, box and instruction booklet on knife throwing techniques. Was $80 - Now $70

Payment is Paypal G & S
    Shipping $10 per knife individually USPS. If you buy more than one I will do a bundle shipping deal which should be less than $10 each.

Please see pictures below:

1. Nathan Dewey Fiend
    2. Samurai Warrior
    3. Ninja
    4. Fury Camo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spyderco Spyder Throwers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Pics aren't working. You need to get that fixed before I have to shut 'er down....

3. EJ_Livesey

EJ_Livesey Huge member

Pics don’t work for me.

4. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Let me find a better image host. Give me a few lads.

5. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Pics working now?

crogers likes this.
  6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

You good. Thanks for fixing it.

7. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Bump with working pics!

8. XxGRYMMxX

XxGRYMMxX The Crayola Kid JDBA Official Member

what size are the throwers? sml, med, lrg?

9. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

They are the medium sized.

XxGRYMMxX likes this.
  10. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Bump with price drops.

11. Axiom

Axiom Tiny Member

Are some of the vintage knives still up for sale?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.