1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bali Bite anyone? (Triple the BLOOD merge)

Glenn Apr 15, 2010

1. Donnie B.

Donnie B. JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just nailed the exact same spot on my index finger as I cut last night. Couldn't have been more precise if I'd tried. The smell of isopropyl alcohol is becoming way to familiar.

[​IMG]

2. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

kill the nerves! it may affect the guitar playing but won't affect the balisong manipulation a bit. get some dermabond!:thumbsup:

3. Donnie B.

Gonna take a coupe of days off. Was thinking earlier that all of my nicks and cuts are on my index and middle fingers and wondered if the ring and pinky were immune.

:ross:

Stupid stupid stupid. Misjudged a flip move and ended up catching the blade with the inside of my ring and pinky fingers. Pinky got it the worse.

I'm counting 7 individual cuts that drew blood along with a bunch of other superficial stuff.

But my flipping is improving like crazy! :thumbsup: :manganr:

4. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

I saw someone almost cut off their finger tip on Tosh.0 the other day. I think it was an Alpha Beast, but I can't find the video. I will post the clip if I can find it

5. MidnightAbyss

MidnightAbyss JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This one?
    [video]http://i.imgur.com/YJnUtvP.gifv[/video]

6. J4K3ST3R

J4K3ST3R Average member

Lmao thanks for the link!!!
    I know this kid, his names chase I remember when it happened. he got really good with his offhand while it was healing up though

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  7. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

Yea that is the one! Though I can't tell what kind of knife he is flipping.

I was going through the episodes on comedy central's website :bwah:

March 22 2016 "Rich Piana" @ 01:45 (You may have to sign in with your cable/satellite provider to see the episode)

8. J4K3ST3R

J4K3ST3R Average member

It's a rep

His Instagram is: Markofthybeast
    He's an insane flipper
    Compared to me that is

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
    SlightChance likes this.
  9. Donnie B.

Urrggggghhhharrrghhh *holy fucking shit* ahhhhhhhhhggrrrrh. Nooooo!

10. MidnightAbyss

11. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

:devilzeek Truly cringeworthy.

12. Benwon5

Benwon5 Huge member

Wonder if he got it sewn back on?
    I bet he won't use the sharp maker again on his Rep.

13. J4K3ST3R

J4K3ST3R Average member

Oh yeah he's sewn up and good now!

14. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I once put a WickedEdge on my Alpha Beast and that was just stupid sharp. The slightest brush would shave off fingerprints and just a touch of the edge would split the epidermis to the meat. Finally, I realized I was becoming afraid of it and I used the SharpMaker to dull it down and restore to a "proper" edge. It'll still shave arm hair with little effort but no more of that polished scalpel-sharp stuff.

15. MidnightAbyss

For shits and giggles, I sharpened my Alpha Beast on my Japanese water stones. Went all the way to 8000 grit and stropped it with green compound. After shaving off a long piece of skin on the side of my index finger I did the same. Dulled it and started over. :bwah:

16. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

so you shit then you giggled or the reverse? google must know for survey conduction

17. MidnightAbyss

It's a pretty dumb saying now that you bring it up. My grandfather used to always say it so when I turned 18 you can be damned well sure I did too. Well... Maybe a little sooner but I didn't say it around him until then. :bwah:

18. RRTvette

RRTvette Gonna ventilate you JDBA Official Member

I'm just now seeing that. I've been cut pretty good....nothing stitches worthy but shit.

19. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Man that is thankfully one move I have not gone wrong. Blade side chaplin, looked like at least 3 or 4 spins before he dropped it, surprised he didn't notice earlier:unintroduced:

20. genetik_defekt

genetik_defekt Little member

Was going to post my slice from this morning, but I think I'll just go and throw up my breakfast after watching that.

Love the fact he had the forethought to show the camera. Atleast it's not a "one that got away" story :devilzeek