1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bali Bite anyone? (Triple the BLOOD merge)

Glenn Apr 15, 2010

1. Joneser

Joneser JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Love at first bite!

[​IMG]

Yep, she's pointy alright! :bwah:

Sir Billiam and Takeiteazy3 like this.
  2. monoxide_tryst

monoxide_tryst Little member

And first hour with my replicant

[​IMG]

3. McCoy1996

McCoy1996 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That's enough for a sacrifice.

4. straighttokin

straighttokin JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Can't figure out how to post pic with phobe

5. Stranger

Stranger JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:facepalm:
    Thank you for that valuable, valuable information. I assume you cut yourself?

6. straighttokin

straighttokin JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Lol yeah do you know how to post pic with phone?

7. Vampill

Vampill Preschooler JDBA Official Member

You people are so lazy these days. If you read a good book once in a while you'd know that one can easily picture something in their head, and this guy obviously gave enough information for us to picture his gruesome bite in all its glory.

8. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Right in the palm! Off topic question but how is that ano holding up in the latch area? My ano'd ex10 is coming soon. Curious about that.

How big is the actual stab wound? Ugh..

9. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Mine isn't ano'd but if it was I'd definately take the latch off or wrap it so it doesn't flap. Even latching it closed I can feel it grinding on the handle slabs.

10. Joneser

Joneser JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The ano is holding up fine. Buddha is right though, shortly after this pic I put a rubber band on the latch to isolate it. Since then I have removed the latch completely. It hasn't done any damage yet, but I agree with Buddha that it probably will if left unchecked.

Stab wound was nice and deep, the actual puncture was about a quarter inch opening. Started gushing blood right away. Luckily I was listening to music on my phone so I had it handy to snap a pic, all that blood came in about ten seconds.

11. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yea. I got my ex09 used and its got definite marks on it. I flipped my CF ex10 already and put some lines in the handles. I put rubber washers around all the latches but I didn't have anymore at the time. :) Was just curious how fast the ano gets scratched.

I've got two of the prodigy SE's as well that I haven't flipped because of the ano. lol

12. edgarmchugh

edgarmchugh JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]

This was my first decent cut. My 51 tagged me, don't recall what I was trying to pull off at the time.

13. McCoy1996

[​IMG]

Was finger banging her while she was on her period.

14. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Kids... :facepalm:

itadakimasu likes this.
  15. McCoy1996

Old people... :devilroll:

16. f33lg00d

f33lg00d JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

4 stitches

This happened a few weeks, maybe a month back. I was fooling around with a new bali much heavier then im used to (~7 oz). Slipped doing some rollover combos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ended up with 4 stitches. Under recommendations on my ER discharge paper the nurse wrote "dont play with knifes" hahah yeah right... Took the stitches out myself that was pretty fun.

17. kd0g

kd0g JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]
    Not a horror show, but this is the result of trying to learn the Helix with the heavy ass 62.

18. LAHST

LAHST JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

My buddy's wound

[​IMG]

19. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Damn that's a hell of a bite.

20. ilikequake

ilikequake JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Holy shit f33lg00d, that bite looks terrible, how is the finger doing now? Do you have full mobility?

Mine looks like a paper cut compared to that.
    Got a 47a today, had one bite when a fly landed on my face mid-aerial, and then got this one when I clamped my thumb doing some pinky to thumb stuff, was a dripper.

Edit: oops picture didn't attach. IMG_0629.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015