1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bali Bite anyone? (Triple the BLOOD merge)

Glenn Apr 15, 2010

1. nuts4knives

nuts4knives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

"Ruined" your shirt? Blood adds character.:thumbsup:

2. Casey

Casey JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Never thought of it that way.:manganr:

3. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:thumbsup: Hell yea I got a real bad one this weekend a inch long bled forever just didn't take a pic. Nice job hopefully on a wicked flip.

4. Buildn

Buildn JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

cool

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Papercuts likes this.
  5. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Brother I must of jinxed you. I flip walking around in my kitchen with a lighter bali then the 42 but I was thinking when my AA hit the rug and went into the fake tile or whatever you call it. It was standing straight up when you that high up especially the weight of the 42 it's over when it hits you. That weight is killer it bites but slices good luck. Just keep flipping with shoes on and when it stands straight through the shoe don't take it out until you have taken a picture that's what I say.

6. Ballinkrauland

Ballinkrauland Little member

First day flipping the 51 and man is it light. And sharp. Didn't get bit too seriously, just some baby bites, nothing really too much worse than paper cuts, but they bled a lot more :manganr: was practicing a closing from the ice pick position and the edge just landed lightly on the top of my finger. Not too deep because there wasn't too much momentum behind it though. My picture makes me feel like the wimpiest person on here compared so some of your gashes haha but that's just the first of many cuts from the 51. Taken after I stopped the bleeding so it doesn't look bad at all, but it bled a considerable bit image.jpg

7. nuts4knives

I got the worst of my cuts from my 51 so far even though it's the lightest. I got it new and it's the sharpest out of all my balis. Several of the cuts were when I was learning the full twirl. Sometimes I'd put my finger in to early in front of the edge side.

8. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Then you gotta try a 62! Those puppies bite! :unintroduced:

9. nuts4knives

I can imagine. For $300 there's quite a few other knives I'd rather have though.lol

10. Buildn

Buildn JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

cool

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
  11. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Dude I agree, 51's are stupid sharp with that thin blade. The AB I had was stupid sharp as well but not surgical like the 51.

So, I went outside tonight almost at dusk and was trying some new things in the grass, the perfect summer evening. Flipped for awhile, trying some aerials and proceeded to Van Gogh myself in the eye.
    Luckily nothing pointy made contact, but I thought it was best to not try such things in bad lighting.

12. hannam72

hannam72 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I've been too much of a bitch to try to van gogh. I gotta sack up and give it a shot one of these days, maybe wear some shades though.

VANELLI likes this.
  13. Kungphu

Kungphu Huge member

I've recently just started flipping and I ended up with roughly 20 cuts on me. Hopefully I will get better soon and I won't cut myself to often

14. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

if you get better, you will still get cut though not as often. i remember my 20 cut days:bwah:

15. Frickbot

Frickbot Does not compute

Sure sure the small 20 cut days pass, and you get cut less often, but when when you do get cut its a serious fuck up.

Tried a few times to throw a picture on here to contribute but I can't figure it out on my phone, maybe another time.

16. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

eyy someones on:bwah:

i was cutting some cord and the knife slipped giving me a large cut.

luckily i got a pic:manganr: ill upload later(not home:bwah:)

17. Frickbot

Both of us need to figure out how to upload from mobile I guess. I thought I could do it through Google drive and instagram but I was wrong.

18. MTXCraze

MTXCraze I flip therefore I am JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

If the file size is not too large. I think under 2mb. U can up load photos right to the JD gallery

19. Frickbot

[​IMG] The cut
    [​IMG] The scar

Happened a few months ago while i was practicing aerials, had 1 shitty catch all day and this was it. sorry if the pictures are huge.

Papercuts likes this.
  20. nuts4knives

That's a good one. Right in the web. I hate it when they are in spots that easily rip open. Seems like they always are too.