1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Bali Bite anyone? (Triple the BLOOD merge)

Glenn Apr 15, 2010

1. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

OK OK,, You know you have been bit by a bali,, post em up !:ross:

Yesterday I recieved a new Spyderco Small Spyderfly. This morning out of the box I go and give it a twirl and not being use to a "small" Bali. I got bit . :demented:

Perhaps you will find it in the knife for sale thread this weekend with a human DNA Discount LMFAO !:devil1:

[​IMG]

Pardon the dirty hand I was working in my yard...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
    snache likes this.
  2. droopdog666

droopdog666 Average member

3. Glenn

Fortunatly it just caught the top of thumb, was just a light brush against skin did'ent even think I got a bite, back in the box it went. My thoughts were to have a "small" bali dident work out with my "big" hands. Will see what the weekend brings.

Nasty slice you have there, that will teach you not to catch it by the blade :ross:

4. droopdog666

droopdog666 Average member

im fairly proficient with a balisong, but that doesnt stop the cuts from coming once in a while.... just the way of the beast. that, and getting sloppy helps me smarten the fuck up.....:devil1:

5. rangerover_95

rangerover_95 Level: True Devil

[​IMG]

The worst bite I have recieved to date, Balibalistic makes a fuckin sharp blade.......

DaBird likes this.
  6. Piet.S

Piet.S knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Sharp heals better.
    And it gives you one minute to find the band-aids before the blood starts really flowing.

Great pics.

7. zr24x4er

zr24x4er Huge member

That looks like it hurt big time, I have only been bit twice but the last one went deep but no pic's, I'm a puss and didnt want to look at it when it was fresh so I keept it closed and coverd till it started healing.

8. rangerover_95

The good part about a sharp ass knife is that it hurts less... I thought I just closed the handles on my hand or pinched my finger, and then there was blood......

9. md02geist

md02geist Huge member

I love that while all of you were dripping vital fluids all over the floor, you had the presence of mind to grab your cameras and set up some neato shots. LOL

:ross::devil1::ross:

10. FaultyPly

FaultyPly Huge member

:bwah: The reason why I don't have any pics..

11. rangerover_95

I actually had my girlfriend do it for me in that shot... As she was cringing and fighting back the puke......

12. firepowerfox

firepowerfox Foxy Devil Lady Devil

Dropped knife on my leg

Cold Steel Black Bear sub hilt, I was putting a lanyard on it and it was in the sheath but the sheath fell off and I dropped the knife on my leg. It did not hurt but did it bleed, I went to emergency right away to get stitches. The doctor looked like one of the guys from the movie Eastern Promises. He had a Russian accent, some kind of Russian looking tats on his arm. I told him I am not too crazy about stitches and a paper cut can put me in a coma. He just laughed and said. " Ahh just a leetle cut we fix you up" He used staples not stitches. I guess he was in a hurry.:devilzeek

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
  13. Glenn

Guess you have a new nick-name ... Frankenstein Leg :ross::ross::ross::devil1:

14. MoreBeef

MoreBeef Huge member

@firepowerfox

Da! Staplees are verking MUCH faster zan ze stitchink! Off you go! :bwah::bwah:

15. firepowerfox

firepowerfox Foxy Devil Lady Devil

Actually that happened last Sept and now you can barely notice it, I was really surprised but no more Russian Mafia Gulag doctors for me! LOL

16. oromoto

oromoto Enormous member

I don't know how to operate balis, but how did you cut the finger twice at the same time?

17. rangerover_95

I was fanning the bali while holding the bite handle, and it closed randomly on my finger. It richocheted after the first cut at the top of my knuckle, and because it still had momentum from the move, it bounced back and cut me the 2nd time ..... All in less than half a second......

18. Takeiteazy3

Takeiteazy3 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

just got this few minutes ago

tks nevil for providing a sharp 42 lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Love it - scars are genuinely sexy in my book.

I had a tendon sewed back together when I was 20, and I've got a quarter-sized chunk of scar tissue in my bicep from the same incident.

I also opened up a hand playing with a dead goat and a live knife. Taught me not to do that stupid thing you learn in Kali classes, letting the blade follow the path of the hand, but instead make sure you lead with the edge....

I can tell you all from experience that scrubbing out the inside of your finger with peroxide, ajax and a scotchbrite pad hurts like a mutherfucker. I assumed botulism would be worse.

20. Tank Buster

Tank Buster Rattlehead Devil

Hel yeah! Chicks dig scars.