1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Back with my Nathan Dewey custom Deviant one out of 1 balisong.

Sharpazzhell Mar 21, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster Fucktard

Um basically my package from Nathan Dewey came I paid $375 about a 3 years according to my wife. It was worth it in my opinion. Orginally I asked him for 2 tone blade one mirror or high polish and the other one black which they had on bladehq. But he said it's not working right. So I said just to do high polish. I should have asked him for 154 cm blade. I made a redo video. Someone asked me if it runs on washers or bearings ? It runs on washers from what I see. Metal washers. It has minimal play. He said if you go through him, he will charge you 375$ instead of 475$. for a custom deviant with my preferences. He saids depending on the materials he has is what he makes. He said right now he has deviants out. But o had to wait bc back then he had g10 arch feinds and gremlins. I will go over the specs in video. The latch is the best part it DONT GET IN THE WAY. YOULL also see in the video and you'll see how he puts specifications on an index card I like that, classy and old school. I also had some extra stuff that I collect for cheap and it's awesome to me. Imagine on balisong and a karambit blade that you can do tricks and is not small like the mantis and knuckles that costs 10$ weighs 7 oz, solid lock up. Sharp and no wiggle. Next video I am doing will be anodizing the kimura I took the scales off. It will be blind.Now with proper punctuation I present to you my fellow devils. I'll

Just when you daughter I was gone. So in the comments below let me know what you guys think of this custom Deviant.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

As long as he's defecating old school classy on an index card, I'm fine with it! :bobert:

Oh, and the knife is pretty good too!

3. Sharpazzhell

Thanks crogers I had a feeling u would comment. Thanx for the typo error.

4. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

That’s pretty cool. What was the weight on it? And how are you liking it? It must be on washers and not bearings huh?

5. Sharpazzhell

Honestly I havent flipped it after video. It felt nice, light and the latch dont get in the way. Yea it does run on washers bc it does have play. Nice of him to send me two new screws. But it does have a little play. So yes, but you can easily tighten screws and loosen. Plus I realized I asked him 2 tone blade mirror on one side and satin on the other. I was picky lol. The deviants about 5.3 or 5.4 oz it feels like. Here look at the pocket clip on this deviant. Its spectrum but it's very light on mine. For a flipper it's nice and long, smooth, fanning is good vd bear and son 5 which is hard for me to do. I like it. I'm a collector so I dont flip with it. It stays in my safe. The certificate is written on the index card with his signature. That is the first time I saw that. But it took along time for him to make it. I payed him in full and my wife jus told me it took 3 years for him to make it to my preference. He told me when he sells depending on parts. Hr saids now its custom deviants and then uf he gets g10 he will make more arc fiends. Heres clip thsts ano spectrum like my hanDHes:https://www.bladehq.com/item--Nathan-Dewey-Custom-Deviant--22332