1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Baby birds

SPLITSHOT Jul 17, 2009

1. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

here's some baby birds in my cherry tree

2. ellis

ellis Little member

now aint that cute!!! nice pics!!

3. Frstr8

Frstr8 First Rate JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Sweet Splitshot! Nice shots. Thanks for posting. It inspires me to get off my ass and take some picture, but is was 115 here today and I'll be damned if I am gonna run out and do anything! :devilzburn:

4. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

Thank's buddy. they are cute little guy's

5. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Little Robins.

They'll be yanking worms out of your lawn in no time...

6. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Awwww! You're lucky momma robin doesn't knock you up side of the head for peeking at her younguns. :ssmile:

7. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

I will try to get some better pictures tommorrow . I think there is four of them. My wife does not want me to pick the ripe cherrys up in the tree becuase the mother gets made. i have pick all most all the cherries except the ones right around here nest...