1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Baby and parenting updates?

Mr.LaBella Jun 23, 2010

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:poke:

2. stephanfowler

stephanfowler knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

just now two months old.

starting to sleep nicely which makes Beth Anne much happier

the most fun is that she's started to interact with us, dancing and laughing and following us around with hers eyes.

3. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

I :heart: Kids!!

:devil1:I Am Happy For The Both Of You, With Your Precious Little Girl!:trixie:

Enjoy these moments! Cause time goes by so fast..that before you know it she will be dating!:devilzeek It's Scary..But, TRUE!:ross:

Please, Keep US Updated!:thumbsup:

4. Buffalohump

Buffalohump Off the reservation

Good advice! Our little monkey is now 7 and already smarter than me. I can hardly carry her from the couch to her bed anymore.