1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ayy, top-tier post title

Richard Braun Nov 24, 2018

1. Richard Braun

Richard Braun lUrKeR

I'm new, and young, and probably know less than you, so now that we've got that out of the way

I'm just an aspiring knife and gun nerd, long hair and beard to support a metal music addiction, and the personality of your favorite kind of bread, but that bread is just a bit stale, and probably the end piece. Either way, I'm in the market for a BRS Rep and figured joining this community would help me with that, as well as help me find more gear and maybe a couple handguns when I move out of California :)

Hit me up about anything, I'm always down to chat. Here's a small list, for example: Politics, women, men, computers, balisongs, Metallica, the overwhelming despair looming over society as a whole, food, my engagement, your engagement, and the superior kind of juice.

Hope this post pleases the JD overlords :)

Thanos74, KaliKid, markandrex and 5 others like this.
  2. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY

Thanos74, KaliKid, markandrex and 4 others like this.
  3. Richard Braun

Richard Braun lUrKeR

Thanks man! I'll be sure to do that :) This is my first real forum site outside of a bit of experience in Reddit, but I'll do my best

4. QMAXIMUS

QMAXIMUS JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Ha nice introduction. Welcome to the family Richard! :welcome:
    :labella:

Thanos74, KaliKid, markandrex and 5 others like this.
  5. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Hi Richard !

Welcome to the Mighty JD !!

:helix::helix::helix: :helix::helix::helix:

Thanos74, KaliKid, markandrex and 4 others like this.
  6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail:[​IMG]:bali:

Thanos74, KaliKid, markandrex and 3 others like this.
  7. bass_master

bass_master JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Welcome to the MIGHTY JD! :welcome: :welcome_01:

Thanos74, KaliKid, markandrex and 3 others like this.
  8. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

9. KaliKid

KaliKid Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the mighty JD!! :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome3::welcome3:

10. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well Rich, you have not just joined A knife forum , you have joined THE knife forum!
    So........
    WELCOME TO THE MIGHTY JD!!!!
    This is the premier place to be when it cools to ultimate coolness!!! And now you're part of that ultimate coolness!!! But in order for us to be the awesome pkace that we are, we rely heavily on member posts! So don't be shy! Feel free to comment on any post(s) you wish! And if nothing blows yer skirt up, then start a thread of your own!!! We love that shit!
    Now go forth and lurk no more !!!!
    :welcome_01: :welcome3:

11. Richard Braun

Richard Braun lUrKeR

Thanks, haha! I've only been here for a couple days, but I already recognise your name from other threads. I'll be sure to try and stay active :) I love communities like this, knives and EDC in general has always been a hobby of mine.

12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

13. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Unless you can do a reach around through a computer screen you're never gonna please them.

***:welcome3: