1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Awww Shit???

snowdon Nov 10, 2006

1. snowdon

snowdon Huge member

Ok, NOW I'm beginning to wonder about this Holiday"Spirit Shit". At first getting my apart. fixed up was cool and all, but lately I find myself looking at DECORATIONS?! You know those twinkle lite thingies to put in my window.
    HOLY SHIT! I mean it would be one thing if it was back in the day and I had full intentions of shooting them out on the front lawn on New Years eve with a pistol.... but Nooooo. This is weird shit. Is it old age? ManOpause?
    WhatTheFUCK!
    One thing for certain; If I start looking in on Martha Stewart for festive recipes
    I will start drinking again! I'm heading straight to the Liquor Store & getting a Case of Makers Mark. :bwah:

Then again I might be using it as an excuse to start stocking up on all kinds of greedy personal goodies... like yesterday I got in a shipment of Appetizers!
    Next week I'm ordering the Entrees! :jdsmokin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

2. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

I can't WAIT to decorate. I am going all crazy this year and even getting a tree. Last year I was still in my studio and this year will be the first year in my 1 bedroom. Which has more than ample space.

Wait a second...what is this thread about? I see cigars? lol.

3. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

partagas are very nice cigars. i have been smoking cigars for 4 years and have come to finally understand the differences...as for the holidays i have no intention of decorating....ill just sit back and smoke my Drew Estates La Vieja Habana Gran Fabricas and puff on my meerschuam pipes with Issacs Blend tobacco....as for the drinking.....GLUWIENE!!!!!in english is pronounced Glow Wine...german wine warmed and ingested.....awesome stuff

4. snowdon

snowdon Huge member

Yep thats about how long I been addicted to the nasty things :bwah:
    Next week I'm indulging in a box of Punch Rare Corojo's Wonderful addiction! :scheme: :bennyda:

5. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

not a big corojo fan...to spicy for me most of the time. im a lover of maduros and conneticut shade...

6. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Our living room contains a 10 ft weeping ficus tree decorated with purple eggplant ornaments, real birds nests, and some gilded moths. For parties I plug in the small white lights. It functions as our "Xmas tree" during the season ... :santa:

that's the whole enchilda !