1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Available now!!!!

Mr.LaBella Dec 24, 2011

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

2. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Hey Shawn

You make one great Mofo of a knife :thumbsup:

I just my fighter today from Les. I held back shipping so he could combine it with another beauty he had incoming.

This is one nice chopper :D

Pics later today, I hope.

3. KTM

KTM Jerzee Custom Knife Maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Sweet ! Glad your happy with it. Definately do show pics.:thumbsup:

4. RNST

Out in my snowy backyard this afternoon :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just realized I forgot to take a shot of the sheath too :tard: Awesome leather Shawn :D

5. KTM

Nice Pics! I really need to get better at taking them. Whats that spot on the bevel in the bottom pic?

6. RNST

Sloppy sheath maker left some glue on it I guess :bwah:

No worries, I wiped it off after the fact. :D

7. KTM

Bummer, I can assure you there is not so much as a fingerprint on the knife when I ship it. Its bothering me though .:ssad: Send me your paypal address and I'll shoot you over some green to cover shipping back to me. I'll take care of it ASAP.