1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Aussie double edge balisong

kingpetros Dec 26, 2017

1. kingpetros

kingpetros Two Kings Balisongs JDBA Official Member

Hello. Here is another Australian made balisong. This one is a double edged dagger. Not best knife to chaplain. All up, including the pivot and latch holes, there are 210 holes in the handles. It's brass and weighs 214 grams, 7.5 ounces. The blade is 01 steel at 4mm thick, open it's 26.5cm long, 10.5 inches. It runs on bushings.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Kelper, Novicefliper, Rio and 4 others like this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hey how olds your son Mate,,any more thought on the name for the new American Market ,,Father and son business last name translates to king .I liked your idea of TWO KINGS so when you "" steel"" the American market by storm there buying what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a..___________________blade

Kelper likes this.
  3. kingpetros

My boy is all of 5. Bug don't let that fool you, this week he starts his first knife. I will do the "hard" parts,but he knows what he wants it to look like, and it might be an interesting thing. I will keep you posted on its progress.

Kelper, begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  4. kingpetros

But I think the world will have TK balisong to deal with. Two Kings.

Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  5. begreen61

Two Kings at work ,,, I like it

Kelper and kingpetros like this.
  6. Karen Nazarian

Karen Nazarian Little Member

Hi! Tell me Where Do I buy this balisong?

7. Karen Nazarian

Karen Nazarian Little Member

Verry nice!

8. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Awesome, pics of the young lad at work :)

9. begreen61

right now king is in traction in the hospital .. his knives are made to order all hand made ,,and it may be awhile before I hear from him ,,his wife has been keeping me posted ..he is a true master ..

Nothing but Respect
    g

Kelper likes this.
  10. Novicefliper

Novicefliper Little Member

Not the Balisong you want to grab by mistake in the dark and start flipping. :rip:

Kelper, begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  11. begreen61

I'm pretty sure these knives are on there way to my place they were returned to sender ,, once I get them I'm having a pass around for them Pete once he gets better,he wants to start selling his knives to the american market fo all custom orders and I will see it gets done My instinct and his love for the Bali in general tells me we are in for a treat

Nothing but Respect
    g

Kelper likes this.
  12. Novicefliper

Novicefliper Little Member

Don't really hear much about Aussie knife making in general but I wish him the best of luck. Imo there can never be too many balisongs to choose from :)

desmodus and begreen61 like this.
  13. begreen61

to be honest with ya knife making if frowned upon down there he is kind of a rebel . it is illegal to buy or sell PARTS to make folders of any kind but is legal to make them if you make every stinking part ,, he wouldn't take my help to get parts through me under the radar .Thats why not to makers down there and if they are they make fixed blades for the most part ,,Thanks for your kind words You my friend walk in Peace and with my Respect
    gary