1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Atwood Tool, Steel Flame, Matt Cook, some traditional camping gear FOR SALE! (or trade)

Beelzebubbles Jul 12, 2019

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beelzebubbles

Beelzebubbles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I’ve been in a period of downsizing a lot of my collection and its time to let a few more things go!

ALL SALES ARE CONUS ONLY! PP FEES AND SHIPPING ARE INCLUDED IN PRICE!

First up is a 4” Peter Atwood Wedgie in the super rare raw titanium finish. I purchased this directly from Peter several years ago have the original info card with it. I did carry it for a short time so there are some added character marks but nothing serious, this is a real treat for any of you Atwood tool collectors!

Atwood Wedgie: $350 Via PP Shipped Via USPS Priority. Shipping and PP fees included in price!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Steel Flame Virtus Dagger Pendant WITH Steel Flame 5mm 24” Sterling Seed Bead Necklace (from Steal Flame) $400 Via PP, Shipped via USPS Priority. PP fees and shipping included!

Purchased new from EDC Knives several years ago, this one was worn infrequently so I can’t in good conscious say its mint, but in overall wonderful condition. The 5mm sterling Seed Bead chain is from Steel Flame but has lost its gunmetal finish over time. I have the original DOB card for this pendant SOMEWHERE, I cannot at the moment locate it but If I can find it, I will include it in the shipment!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Matt Cook Custom leather slim card wallet (custom requested to match his balisong sheaths)
    $125 Via PP. Shipping via USPS Priority. PP fees and shipping cost included in price!

This was purchased from the man himself when I had a custom one-off balisong created to my specs. The balisong has been long sold off, now its time to let this one go too!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Matt Cook Custom DARK GREEN LEFT-HAND Balisong belt sheath $125 Via PP. Shipping Via USPS Priority. PP Fees and shipping included in price!

Along with the wallet, I had also commissioned Matt to make a sheath to mach the color of the knife, This wonderful dark green motif was the result! Worn very infrequently so I cannot say it is mint but its pretty damn close!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

TENTSMITHS Oil Skin Tarp 10’X10’ foot with sewn loops $150 Via PP. Shipping via USPS Priority. PP Fees and shipping included in price!

If you aren’t familiar with Tentsmiths, They are a wonderful small company out of Conway, N.H. and they produce exceedingly high quality (this stuff is seriously museum quality) recreations of historical tents, tipis, and bedding for traditional campers, reenactments or whatever your imagination can cook up!

Ordering from them is kinda tough and involves (at the time I purchased this piece from them) picking up the phone and talking to them directly. The ordering process is about to be made all the more difficult due to them retiring from the tent making business this year!

This is in very good condition, only set up once, never seen rain!

[​IMG]

Woodlander North (formerly Deepwoods Handcraft) Handmade Leather Bedroll straps $150 Via PP. Shipping Via USPS Priority, PP fees and shipping included in price!

Sometime around 2014, I purchased this bedroll sling from Deepwood Handcraft (he now goes by Woodlander North) I had purchased this with extra saddle rivets for added strength and this thing has definitely stood up to use! I cannot speak to the current wait time for custom leather work from Ryan but this bedroll along with a few other pieces took almost a year to receive!

I’ve carried my camping gear on this many times and it’s never failed, It won’t fail on you either. Photo shows bedroll straps on my canvas mat, the mat is not included in this sale!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Anodized Ti knuckles (necklace pendant, keychain or knife lanyard piece) $60 via PP. Shipping via USPS first class, PP fees and shipping included in price!

I can’t say much about this little knuckle, I do know that it was produced as part of a small run of Ti knucks by a machinist on the forum several years ago. The name honestly escapes me but this small Ti knuckle has tons of potential uses! I personally wore this as a necklace pendant for many years but it would also carry nicely as a keychain pendant or knife lanyard bead!

Overall nice condition!

[​IMG]

As far as potential trades, I’m not looking for much, Interesting LEFT HANDED knives or Benchmade 4X series Balis are always on my radar (especially spring latch!) if you’re interested in anything, feel free to reach out with any questions. I know I haven’t exactly been present on the forum in quite a while but don’t let that scare ya off, I’ve been pretty dang busy with life!

Mods, If I’ve done anything wrong, please do let me know, I’ll get it fixed ASAP!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

All your pic links don't work. Not sure what the problem is, I just see "[​IMG]

3. Beelzebubbles

It all looks good on my end so naturally I was dumfounded. I think I had my gallery set on private so that may have been the issue? I’m not sure but let me know if you still can’t see the pictures!

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Is OK now. Probably was a privacy issue....

5. Beelzebubbles

Lets shut this one down, I’m gonna go get some roses for the funeral (of the kit and gear subforum)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.