1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Artisan Coutelier (Awesome "Design-your-own" Website)

aji1 Jan 29, 2018

1. aji1

aji1 Tiny Member

Renaud Aubry is a French knife maker with a company called Artisan Coutelier. Check out the "configurator" on his site! You can choose all of the characteristics of the knife you want, and it will build a virtual representation, which you can then directly order. Simple, old school designs.

I have been eyeing a Navette with exterior Mammoth crust. It would make a great "won't freak out the colleagues at the office" knife...

begreen61, Berkley and desmodus like this.
  2. aji1

aji1 Tiny Member

P.S. Also worth checking out the "Bespoke" section in his Showroom.

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

aji1 likes this.
  4. aji1

aji1 Tiny Member

Yeah, that's a real beauty! I have debated getting one with a full meteorite handle. It's quite expensive, though, and I am worried that it might be pretty heavy and weigh my pocket down too much. I really like the idea of meteorite, though. I think I will e-mail Mr. Aubry and ask about the weight.

begreen61 likes this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

let me know how you make out the file work alone is worth the money,, it's such a beautiful piece .