1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona hunter

EdAz Feb 28, 2007

1. EdAz

EdAz the other OTHER guy from JD

Hey all,i'm looking to trade into a Maddog Arizona hunter,or any mdk with straight spine.thanks
    Ed
    (i wonder if my friend Parker could make my day?)

2. EdAz

EdAz the other OTHER guy from JD

Does anybody have a mdk fs??

3. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Ed, I've been down last 24 hours with a nasty bug - something I ate needed to see the light of day 7 times last evening. ON the up side, I don't need to do any ab work for the next month.....

I've no idea what I may have with a straight spine in the house. You want something like a Texas Terror or Rezin, right? No clip on it?

Personally I've always found the Bear Cat to be a better design with the long clip, but to each his own.

Lemme look around in a few days and I'll see what may be in the goodie bag.