1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Arizona Custom latchless balisong G-10

Sharpazzhell Mar 1, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Up for sale/trade is latchless balisong that was made by Haney Rickand was posted on this site with a description.

https://www.arizonacustomknives.com/index.php/knives-by-maker/haney-rick/138854.html

It has been flipped opened and closed a couple time. It has not been dropped, flipped or used. It's similar to a Microtech metal mark with no latch and g-10 handles(IN MY OPINION). FLIPS SMOOTH AS BUTTER AND NO BLADE PLAY IN OPEN POSITION.

20180301_134159_resized.jpg 20180301_134242_resized.jpg 20180301_134251_resized.jpg 20180301_134305_resized.jpg

I AM ASKING 375$. HOWEVER I CAN NEGOTIATE.

HINT: LOOK AT MY OTHER SALES AND FEEDBACK.

TYPE OF PAYMENT:PAYPAL ONLY.
    SHIPPING:USPS PRIORITY FLAT RATE BOX. WRAPPED IN BUBLE WRAP.
    INSURANCE: INCLUDED

NO RETURNS AND NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. THE WEBSITE I POSTED DESCRIBES IT IN DETAIL.

2. MagnetMike

MagnetMike JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

PM'ing

3. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'll take it if available.
    Mike

4. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Sold full price to itchebeli mods please close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.