1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Are there a lot of lefthanded devils?

LX_Emergency Apr 10, 2012

?

Are there a lot of lefthanded devils?

1. Righ hand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Left Hand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ambi....Doesn't matter for me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fuck you that's none of your damn buisiness.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

I'm a righty, but went with "Fuck you" because this is the Mighty JerzeeDevil and I fucking can.

sickboy

2. velocityboy

velocityboy Huge member

Lefty here. Do everything detail oriented w/ the left other than shake hands and shoot (right eye dominant). Use the right for more power oriented tasks- lifting, hauling, body punches, etc...

Funny thing is both my siblings are lefties too. Dad's a righty, mom a lefty. There is a theory floating around our family that our mom MADE us leftys as kids by always handing us stuff w/ her left, thereby making it natural for us kids to reach for stuff w/ our left.

Whatevs. Doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. I get by. And if certain knife manufacturers can live without my business then I can live without their righty-dedicated knives. Still lots of great ambidextrious-designed blades out there.:manganr:

3. LX_Emergency

LX_Emergency Huge member

That's how I feel. I'm starting to wonder if many makers are losing a lot of buisiness simply because they don't cater to us lefties.

4. laser

laser Little member

Don't really matter,most important NOT to be left or right minded.:jdwink2:

5. kayakjax

kayakjax Deep & Wide Brigade Member

I'm right handed in pretty much everything I do, but I am left eye dominant. I wonder if maybe I was one of those little kids who got their left arm tied down. Have no memory of it, though.