1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone want a review or comparison?

Michael Deane Jun 7, 2017

1. Michael Deane

Michael Deane Tiny Member

I have a few production knives and would love to do reveiws and or side by side comparisons with pics if there's any interest. received_1549736511727605.jpeg

Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You know,, I've owned most of them knives love them all ,,zt's , medfords ,What I don't get is Spyderco ,Been thinking of buying a Para. 2 to see what the glamour is all about ,but I just don't know ,I know it's personal but I just don't like there looks .

How about a Review why you like the knives , Spyderco...

KaosRase and Kelper like this.
  3. Michael Deane

Michael Deane Tiny Member

Will do. The Southard is the only one still in my collection. ATM.

begreen61 likes this.
  4. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Interesting comments about Spyderco. Likely my favourite production knives for their fit, finish, ergonomics, and steel. The Endura and Delica are excellent and well priced. The older Rescue is likely one of the most useful in my collection. The Para 2 is still on the to buy list but as I have a Military sitting in my knife box, it may be a while before I pick one up.

Their higher end knives are very nice. I doubt you’d regret the Para 2 purchase.

Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

this is as close as it comes to having a Spyderco ,,I looked at one at the army navy store it's not a bad looking knife up close and in hand but it's still at the store actually my orange handle "Rescue " Dalton and EDC Medford colonial ,I find hem hard to open up ,,BUT i did cut all the flesh around the hand going through a window in the 80ies so This may be a factor for the reason I can't open them up as well as others here are my 2 versions and I do carry the Medford daily and it is used as a tool daily also ,you want to treat a knife like a piece of shit buy a solid medford , don't buy new unless totally custom and even then you loose here they are IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0042.JPG

seandavid55 likes this.