1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone use Google Drive for adding pics to posts?

stdlrf11 Nov 21, 2016

1. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Every time I try to access Photobucket, the device I'm using, be it a PC, tablet or phone, fails to load the page. I'm assuming it's all those damn pop up ads.

All my pics are too big to upload here, and I'm too lazy to resize every fucking one of them.

Last night I saw an option on Google Drive to create a share link. Has anybody used this, or have any experience with it? Before I start uploading everything to Drive, I'd like to get more opinions on it. Maybe even get some pointers.

2. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I use tiny pic, but if you find Google Drive works better I may switch to that.

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I think* it lets you share your work with "collaborators", not necessarily this type of idea that you have here. I have been wrong before, though. :dont:

4. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

I did use Google Drive before for pictures and try to post it publicly with the embedded link for photos on a sale thread. I double check multiple times that the photo shows up through preview.....just to have couple people telling me the pictures are broken and shows up with the broken image icon. So no I don't think it'll work and I've been using drive for years since it got launch. OR could just be im trying to do all of that on the phone. There might be more functions available if you are on an actual computer

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2016
  5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

What's a computer?

6. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]

desmodus likes this.
  7. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Incorrect!

[​IMG]

8. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

Imgur works good.