1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone use fototime?

Huevos Mar 20, 2021

1. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

I've used it for years and have a ton of photos saved on there. Now it looks like the site is history and I can't access anything. Anyone else? Anyone hear anything?
    TIA....

2. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

FotoTime
    "On March 10, due to circumstances beyond our control, FotoTime suffered a catastrophic outage. This outage effected both the infrastructure and data. Regretably, due to this outage, FotoTime has ceased operations.
    We would like to thank all of our customers for supporting us all of these years. This difficult decision to cease operations was the only option available to us."

Sounds like all their data was lost/corrupted, that really sucks!

3. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Yes it does. I used and paid for that service for at least 15 years and had a ton of photos on there, all lost. I'm trying to figure out what to do next. I'm not really trusting those photo hosting sites at the moment...

4. snache

That is why I do mine from my laptop.

5. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

I didn't know you could attach direct from your computer. Can you see this pic?

6. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

upload_2021-3-29_13-24-41.png

7. snache

Absolutely! You just have to be careful of the size of the file, I just reduce it using the edit function(right click mouse).

8. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Maybe https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/need-help-with-picture-or-video-problems.172582/ could help.

I put a bunch of pics on the Mighty JD. I use attachments, load them to the JD gallery, and/or Imgur. BUTT*, I always keep a back-up copy of my photos. It may be linked from Imgur, but there's a copy on a USB drive, or hard drive, or floppy disc :shakie: somewhere!

Sorry you've lost all you old stuff.

9. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Thanks for your help all. Several things to try. I may be on the road to recovery now... :Boozin: