1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Recognize This Guy?

the swamp fox May 6, 2022

1. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

I received an pm in reference to my post about looking for a Reate Exo gravity knife. This member is new here and says the seller is a Jacob Wright. The pm is from steven055, a one day member .

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

He'll be gone quickly. The MO matches a few SCAMMERS that have been here before. Ain't worth taking any chances.

the swamp fox likes this.
  3. crogers

As a matter of fact, he (or she) is gone now. Thanks for the heads up.... :manganr:

the swamp fox likes this.
  4. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Thanks for the info and update.

5. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I received an email from a lurker stephenreef for the same knife and he told me to contact someone named Samuel at samuelpaul1440@gmail.com and he would sell me one. Yeah right, sounds real legit

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    begreen61 likes this.
  6. crogers

You SHOULD have notified an admin or mod immediately. THIS is the type of crap these scammers have been attempting. IF members would notify someone, we can ban their asses ASAP and maybe they'll start avoiding the JD.

For the forty-eleventh time, IF AN UNINTRODUCED MEMBER CONTACTS YOU BY PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL OFFERING TO SELL YOU ANYTHING, PLEASE NOTIFY AN ADMIN OR MODERATOR ASAP.

Sorry for yelling, but, the message doesn't seem to be getting through....

Anyway, that POS is gone too.

chutcher likes this.
  7. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Apologies. Yeah, I was away from home when I saw it on my phone and I forgot all about it until I saw this thread.