1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ANYONE NORTH OF 49th?

Ianshamus Jan 22, 2019

1. Ianshamus

Ianshamus Tiny Member

Hello!

Who here is from the parliamentary constitutional monarchy currently in a second trudeau phase?

2. Organ Grinder

Organ Grinder Little Member

Is that code for Canada? I stole my wife from Canada , right before that Trudeau guy made it into office.

3. Roz

Roz Little Member

I am immediately south of the great white north. I am viewed by one country as a dual citizen and the other country as a singular citizen.

4. Ianshamus

Ianshamus Tiny Member

Great Scott! A Double Agent. May we avert a wall lest ye be forced to decide!

5. Ianshamus

Ianshamus Tiny Member

That's the code! Damn my crypto SUCkS!

Well I'm glad you lovebirds escaped the mandsome yoke of Trudeau --WAIT, WHICH TRUDEAU???

6. Organ Grinder

Organ Grinder Little Member

Fuck if I know. My wife and her frenchy franch all sound the same to me. The newer one. Got in office around 3 years ago? If I remember correctly.

7. Ianshamus

Ianshamus Tiny Member

yes that's the second in a dynasty of Frenchy Fanch men. Like W. But from the opposite universe to Texas.

enough politics --who's got a sweet HOM for sale?

8. Roz

Roz Little Member

Eh. I preferred Trudeau senior. He was a stud. His son. A dud.