1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have this lawn mower? Ego lithium ion

mag1 Oct 15, 2016

1. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

But isn't it lithium batteries in Samsung telephones that are catching fire??

3. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

who give a shit:bwah:

4. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

your insurer.
    honestly 54v seems underpowered as fuck to me.

5. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

$600 seems like a lot for a plastic lawnmower. Is the battery warrantied for that 5 years as well? How much is it to replace? ($600 is my guess)

6. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

I have had one of their Leaf Blowers for 3 years, one of the best tools I have bought.

Love that I do not have to buy gas for it.

7. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

If you buy that mower, be sure to get an extra set of blades, and learn how to sharpen them, so you always have a fresh set of blades on hand. When the blades get dull, cutting performance will drop off substantially.

8. Joe Whalen

Joe Whalen knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Will you be able to cut the grass in under an hour? It would suck having to charge the mower before you were done cutting.

9. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

I have the Honda self propelled that sells for $399 at Home D. It is rear drive and has a twin blade system that gives a smooth, clean cut that leaves grass a fine mulch, or bag if you want. One easy, no drama pull that is now in it's second year. I feed it with premium gas to get away from the corn additive per the recommendation from professional lawn care folks. Regards

10. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Honda makes some damn-near bulletproof yard equipment, as does Toro. I would buy either one over that battery-powered gizmo....

11. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Or alternatively, slap your peace symbol bumper sticker on it and call everyone else 'fascists'.