1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever heard of Morgellons disease?

TheMightyGoat Jul 4, 2007

1. EmeraldDog

EmeraldDog E.D. does not necessarily mean erectile dysfunctio

:jdvomit: :jdvomit: :jdvomit: :jdvomit: :jdvomit: :jdvomit: :jdvomit: :jdvomit:

2. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

WHAT!? You didn't smoke it?

3. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

At this time I partially retract my previous statement, yesterday I got a bunch of wierd lookin pieces of fiber glass on me... therefore, it just may be fiberglass.

4. ...told ya. Fucking alien tracking device. Better put the tin foil hat on or theyll find you and make you fuck green women.:ssad:

5. TheMightyGoat

TheMightyGoat foots dixon

I'm not entirely sure the average JD patron would object.

6. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

It itched and hurt like a bitch... first the Doc gave me zithromax, (I think thats what it was...) was supposed to be one of the strongest anti-biotics... didn't do shit. I had a hole in my arm that wouldn't heal... Then he prescribed Cipro, and that shit dried it right up...