1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Any updates on the Zero Tolerance ZT-0777 ????

waterdogs Dec 3, 2012

1. Myker

Myker Down For Life

Spot on! I'd love to copy and paste this on another forum just to stir the pot, but I won't. Great assessment.

2. Mysto

Mysto Average member

Go ahead, I know where you are talking about. You have my blessing. The love fest is so thick over there I can't even go there any more.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
  3. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

As usual I forgot about the 0777 for a month or three. I ran across a pic of one and was like. "oh yea the 0777" after a quick google search I'm more disappointed with Kershaw. That motherfucker still aint out? What the FUCK are they doing. Quit producing 50 different bullshit $20 and $30 knives and make the fucking thing that should have been out a year or more ago.

4. hummeroid

hummeroid Little member

There have been a few for sale on the other forum... seems they're out. And pricey on the catch and release market.

5. Travis B.

Travis B. Southern Devil

You seem to be correct sir. Once again I have put my foot in my mouth. Won't be the last.

Took em long enough:bwah:

6. adnj

adnj Huge member

They shipped out to a few dealers ahead of others (blame FedEx or whomever). The prices are up there and falling.

The number was "limited" to 1000. The 0551 started at 500 then 750 then 1000. I believe that the chances are good that dealers will have a few lying around after initial release. If, you really want one and you aren't on a pre-order list, it might be a good idea to contact a legitimate dealer soon.

7. Apec

Apec The Sound of Darkness

I just sold one at cost to ibizian. I was on a dealerlist but decided not to get it for myself. Nevertheless I decided to help a devil out.

As for the folks flipping them for a profit margin, power to them.

8. Ibizian

Ibizian Average member

Yep I got the ZT0777 today!!! Loving the look of it. I am glad to hear they are making the ZT0770 because the blade shape on the 777 just begs to be used. I am not sure I want to actually carry this one tho, but then I am a user, not a safe keeper so it will probably get carried on "special" occasions!! Like a rolex, everyone needs a good dress up knife!!

Decisions, decisions.

Anyhow, thanks again to Apec for helping a brother out. I was drooling over the 777 for a long time and when he offered me his I couldn't say no.. He is a good guy in my book...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
  9. Jeffzerot

Jeffzerot Little member

Very nice 777

10. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

I finally got mine, I was on a few dealers' lists and in the end it was the Pharmacy who delivered. Great knife but way overpriced, especially considering they used a low-end steel like Vanax 35.

11. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

? Why do you think it is way over priced ?
    ( i'm also on some list but my price will be +/- 480 USD )

witch i think for a knive manufactured and constructed like this not cheap, but also not really overpriced
    and i would like to try Vanex 35, should make a nice user

12. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

Anyone else underwhelmed by this knife?:ssad:

13. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Don't get me wrong, I am not underwhelmed. It is a beautiful knife but very expensive for a production folder. As for the steel, I don't quite get why ZT use Elmax profusely except for their top of the line folder...

14. Basetta

Basetta Average member

Ibizian, you are a very lucky man and the ZT0777 is a nice knife.
    I hope to have your same lucky shot if a Devil would like to sell it....I'm here!

15. Thomas W

Thomas W KAI rep Knife Maker or Craftsman

My Lord there are some absolute whiny asses in this thread...If you don't know who you are, you should.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
  16. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Nah. It just gets all BF-like when it's a ZT.

:bwah:

17. Thomas W

Ahhhh, lucky us...

18. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Hey, pal, if you cannot handle a critique, change business (and take Tony M. with you while you are at it). Also next time try not to take two years to release a knife. :jdwink2:

Travis B. and OnceBitten like this.
  19. Thomas W

Got it...I'm out...

20. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

I thought that Vanax 35 was supposed to he a higher end steel. Has it been used as a blade steel for any other knife besides the 0777 before?