1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Any interest in Top Prado bolos?

skyblue Nov 2, 2018

1. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Top Prado Blades is currently running a special on authentic ginuntings (and other bolo profiles) as used by the Philippine Force Recon Marines. These are normally priced at close to $800 each, but they are currently taking 50 orders at 2 for $1000. 50% down and 50% upon completion (estimated to be 6 months) plus $50 shipping. Please let me know if interested. I may want to go in on this deal with a fellow Devil in order to add what is probably the most authentic ginunting to my sword collection. Thanks!!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018