1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

anusbuster busting along

anusbuster Oct 18, 2013

1. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

:facepalm:

2. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

:facepalm:

3. Alabama

Alabama Average member

I don't know what's up here, I don't know AB, and I don't have a dinosaur in this orgy.

I do remember in a thread in the prayers-and-condolences section he said he was dying of cancer.

If so, all of these may be the postings of a man who is dying AND on very heavy terminal-dosage meds.

4. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

The Cancer card huh. :devilroll:

I've got Cancer, and on a good deal Of meds and I know right from wrong.

This guy was trolling with over the top posts since his arrival. :devilcorn:

crogers likes this.
  5. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Im dying so let me be an asshole.....nope...not even logical

6. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

While that may be accurate, it doesn't make his consistently bad behavior acceptable. He's had plenty of opportunity to change; he didn't choose to.

7. Gecko

Gecko The Hessian Brigade Member

This guy would say anything, just for the show...:devilroll:

But if that's true, it just shows that not just nice people die on that shit...

People I know kept integrity till the end...

Pit

crogers likes this.