1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Anna Nicole Smith

Dr Mabuse Feb 8, 2007

1. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

So is Jack Cafferty.

2. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

The shit one can do standing on a milk crate.....

3. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

You guys are mean.............Even little people need love!!! :heart:

4. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter Huge member

Hey.... I jumped on the possible daddy bandwagon today when I remembered that I once mailed Anna a sperm sample for artificial impregnation at the request of J Howard Marshall, J to me, since he was lucky to even get the wrinkles out of his pecker at his age.

Anna was going to use my sperm upon J's death thinking it was actually his to provide him an heir.

Just to make sure it was not a cold and unemotional event, I was looking at her spread in Playboy as I collected the sample.

SO..... I'm the baby's daddy so you all had best not be talking trash about my baby daughter.

5. *~Chri~*

*~Chri~* dirty talk poster Lady Devil

:bobert: :bobert: :bobert:
    Well, I had a dream that I had sex with Anna, so I'm the baby's father. I "imagined" that I have sperm.

6. let's hope she didn't croak from what he gave her! Or we could ALL be fucked. :jdwink2:

7. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

now there are pics of her laying in bed "in a romantic embrace" with some tourism head honcho !!!

crazy to be surrounded by so much drama.....

8. BigJim

BigJim Justabuyer Fucktard

No need to imagine having sperm. I bet there is a few hundred guys on this forum alone would give you some. :wes:

9. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

I also may be the father of Anna's child. I was with her a few months before she announced she was pregnant. I would show you pictures, but the pages seem to be stuck together after are one night of passion. ILK

10. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

Sadly, it appears I would not be a candidate for the "Daddy Lottery" for this nightmare. Anna swallowed....

On a side note, I was wondering if Anna outsmarted everyone and had herself fixed up with J Howard Marshall's sperm. She may in fact get the last laugh on everyone just yet

11. FireMonkey

FireMonkey throws poop Lady Devil

2 of my captains in the command center are claiming to be Danielynns father too. Will the circus never end?

12. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

Well, if nothing else, God Bless her for getting her freak on so much before she died!!!!!! :woot:

13. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

Chick did know how to party!!!!

I am not a candidate for papa. I wore a condom, because I saw a milk crate in the room.....

14. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

and a bunch of dried skin with liver spots on the floor......?

15. Bonzo

Bonzo doofus emeritus

Ladies, Fish, and Gentlemen,

It was me. I tricked her with the ol' used inside-out condom trick. That, of course, was right after I awarded her the sacred pearl necklace.

Best regards,

Bonz

PS- I was awarded the ol' roto-rooter in the whitesnake dept a week later.

16. Dr Mabuse

Dr Mabuse Set your motherfucker to "receive"

Can You Guys Help Me?...

i've been trying to just find a shred of information on the 'Anna Nicole Smith' stuff... really trying and i can't find even a hint of information anywhere... anyone know where there might be some?...

now just watch this post get merged with a repost and then moved to repost central...

17. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Dr Mabuse likes this.
  18. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Well... it has been moved.

You are a puzzle, Doc. :bwah:

19. Dr Mabuse

dammit i was JOKING and i thought you were...

LOL...

you bastard!!!...

i needed a good laugh at least...

20. Dr Mabuse

the joke was... it's, the anna Nicole stuff, on every channel all day... all over the news on TV... print.. etc... Anna Nicole is all you see here in the states...

now that you screwed me and put his here the joke doesn't work though...