1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Anna Nicole Smith

Dr Mabuse Feb 8, 2007

1. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Wow, did she know you and not love you?:spin:

RIP

2. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Damn, thought that this was a joke at first. Sad news I have to say.

3. GratefulGlenn

GratefulGlenn The Cosmic Conductor

What a shame, I am sure she will be missed by many!

4. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

whatever....not suprised. My day will go on just the same.

5. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

She created controversy in life - not important controversy, but controversy all the same. She ~probably~ did some despicable things to get what she wanted. I can only imagine that a young woman who married a billionaire that old was very money motivated and willing to do other things that most would consider unthinkable to get her way. You would have thought that with that much money to divide, she and the family could have come to acceptable terms where everyone concerned could live with a fair settlement.

How many millions or billions does anyone need? And, if she had gotten it free and clear, would it have done her any good?

It's easy to hate such an artificial celebrity, just because they are bigger than life and show more of their vanity and desire to get ahead than their frailty and desire to do good.

But, did she deserve to be ridiculed after her death? Probably not.

But, I personally don't care. Lots of people die every day, lots of them in even more tragic and curious circumstances. Lots of those people contributed more to society and got less credit and less reward. Yes, it's a shame she left a baby behind, but the kid will fare better than the 2 year old that got put outside to freeze to death.

I think her most important contribution to society was as an example to others: "Don't try this at home," and as a small economic stimulus, since this will sell tons of tabloids at the supermarket, and that money will trickle down.

6. tmik

tmik Midwest Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

she was the poster child of Gadfly...a trailer park queen gone big time...but...in the occasional image at certain times, she had memorizing beauty....

7. Honch0

Honch0 head honcho

Anna Nicole Smith idolized Marilyn Monroe. It's ironic that her life ended in a similar manner to MM's.

Marilyn had more class, but IMO Anna definately had the superior tits and ass. May they both RIP.

8. Dtex

Dtex the Five Stages of Knife Collecting: Infatuation,

Gotta agree with you on this one.

9. Bobert

Zsa Zsa Gabors' husband is now claiming that he could be the father of her (ANS) baby. It's a circus.

10. Honch0

Honch0 head honcho

Worse news than that - Anna's son may have been the father of her daughter. Man, I pray that is untrue:firedevil

FireMonkey likes this.
  11. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

LOL!!! That is the Best rumor I've heard yet.

12. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

I heard that Stern was in the hotel room with Smith when she died, that the nurse did not do anything to revive her, and that the security guard was the only one to administer CPR. I also heard that Stern did not accompany Smith to the hospital. If nothing else, I think that Stern influenced her death.

13. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

is she still dead? whats the story here?

14. BigJim

BigJim Justabuyer Fucktard

15. Mr.Nelson

Mr.Nelson formerly nelson mc

Does anyone know when her child will be put up for sale?

Tinysd likes this.
  16. Iceman

Iceman GI-NORMOUS member

Guillermo likes this.
  17. *~Chri~*

*~Chri~* dirty talk poster Lady Devil

I bet she died from all that kung fu fighting:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

18. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

19. Bobert

She's still dead, and people are still lining up to fuck her. It's sad really.

ded i likes this.
  20. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

I heard from a pretty good source that La Bella has been named in the paternity suit as well. Seems Anna Nicole was wanting some "short" love and Ron limped up to the plate. I tell ya' what a giver....:bwah: