1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Andy - come spar a little

Mr Yarrow Jul 27, 2006

1. Andy

Andy Mostly Harmless

ho hum

I'll have to go and use my knife for a while then

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

banned, negative rep- all hogwash in the grand scheme of things!:spin:

:welcome: to THE forums Jimbo-ish!

:cheers::devilzide

3. Andy

Andy Mostly Harmless

any chance of the "time waster" bit going from below my name?

who the hell was that guy anyway

4. The General

The General The Devil's General Brigade Member

You don't have to worry boys, we don't ban here! We just tar and feather!:bwah: :thefinger

5. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Devil's Advocate

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    ROFLMAO!

Andy, put your lousy ass internet proverbal prickwaving skills to rest. The only thing lamer then prickwaver, is a prickwaver from a keyboard is a prickwaver who can't even talk their shit right. You're breed is typical, your all talk. And I'm not the sharpest, but I found it is typical of your breed that I've killed off more braincells then you we're born with. You know, it's all fun and games to be an asshole online... You seem to take it too seriously. I can smell bullshit from across the ocean here. Being an asshole requires more then a few braincells ... which something so far you have proven not to have to me. So you aren't an asshole, you're just an ignorant fuckwad that will just have to learn from someone who won't show any restraint when you piss them off because your being a disrespectful little bitch.. IN REALITY JERKOFF. Get off your imaginary prick beause the two inch crippler just makes the big boys laugh at you some more. Unless your dumb bullshit aggervates someone less tolerable to the point where they're eyes just water and their ears bleed.

Also take note, if you even bother trying to cut up this post in some way your pinhead brain can understand, I'm pretty sure one of your two brain cells will go out for a walk, and the other one will fuck off looking for th other if I have to reply to some sad excuse for an excuse of a comeback.

tubtar likes this.
  7. Andy

Andy Mostly Harmless

hey look I only agreed to star in that movie because I needed the money, I'm a poor student after all

8. Wolfgang

Wolfgang Devil's Advocate

ROFLMAO!

I thought I wasn't talking about proverbal girth.

9. cpknives

cpknives dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

You guys should have been warned, see what happens when you get a couple of banned Brits? Holy Shit! BB is nice and reserved, all nice and proper, now they know they can come here and let loose! Duck and Cover!!!

10. The General

What happens on BB stays on BB.

What happens on JD stays on JD.

These are two very different forums. All are welcome, but we don't want any cross forum problems.

11. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Okay.....I read this whole thing trying to make heads or tails of it. If this took place in a bar (pub), you two would either be buying each other drinks, or bitting each others ears off in the gutter. The regulers here in the JD corner bar, are wondering what the hell these two brit weirdos are going on and on and on about. (Nothing against anybody elce from England) So, get it on, or play nice, and buy 1 or 12 beers till it don't matter what ya'all did to piss off each other. *

Please note, I have done this myself in a bar, and I still get an email once in awile from a guy that I busted a pool cue on.....

The Hobbit has spoken!

12. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

:cheers: :andy: :cheers: :andy: :cheers: :andy: :cheers:

13. The General

Never argue with Sting!:jdevil:

14. mikesknives

mikesknives The English Knife Purveyor Knife Maker or Craftsman

not really sure where to put my first post but seeing this is the thread that bought me over and most of the BB guys will read it I'm here to now!!

Think I'll duck out of this section now to avoid any flak

15. mikesknives

BTW where is the best place to say hi?

16. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

Anywhere that you feel comfortable sir!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!:spin: :spin: :ssmile: :ssmile:

17. The General

Welcome Mike!:evilness:

18. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Man! Them Brits can chatter! I think Andy and Mr Yarrow should get together at a neutral pub and throw darts at each other while downing some pints. Are the towns of Hartfordshire and Sheffield anywheres near each other?

19. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Darts?
    No way are they gonna get to that level.
    This was more like a slap fight,
    with each of them yelling,
    "Not the face, not the face"!

20. mikesknives

This has got me thinking maybe at next years show we can have a combat cage as a added attraction:devilzide

Anyone with a grudge can go at each other until one can't get up.

I'll look into the cost off ring hire!!