1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Andy - come spar a little

Mr Yarrow Jul 27, 2006

1. The General

The General The Devil's General Brigade Member

Seems the steam vent system worked.

2. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

As I did not intend to represent either one of you with out consultation I have to interject a hearty "Whoa , motherfucker !" I go to high bidder. And if I can't find enough dirt to rip on someone for....I'll start making shit up.
    You seem to have rebounded nicely with the anatomical references though.....I may have to re-asses my position on the demeanor of you and your countrymen........well , you anyway.
    But you guys are rockin and I'm still reading. Keep it up.
    J.S.

3. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Andy,

I know that this is off topic but where ever this came from
    Shows the differences in people.

We here in the States actually know that Inanimate Objects don't have the capacity to do anyhing by themselves.

We also know that people that do violent things -- will do them with or without firearms. You probably figured out that violence between people--pre-dates the invention of the pistol.

Banning weapons has never been proven to have ever prevented a crime.

You must be able to go back in your own history and check how banning all private ownership of Swords of the Scots - by the Crown- stopped them Cold.....Right?

We here in the States fought--Your Crown--for the right to have Rights. We have no intentions of giving them up just because it is 200 years later.

Back to the Andy and Mr. Yarrow Show.

Sorry for the Commercial Break.

Mike

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Girls..Girls..Girls!

*bangs head* Motley Crue!!!!

Mr. Yarrow, you shall be the one in the "orange" corner. Andy, you shall be the one in the "red" corner.

I am NOT taking sides but wish your argument would heat up! It has been quite a while since this section has seen more than a sparkler.....

I hope this thread is NOT linked in a bad way elsewhere, as there are quite a few "guests" viewing it now?!

"Invisible is no way to go through life, son"

If youre a non posting member your rep doesnt mean more than a fly landing on a lily pad in the middle of a great ocean.

So, to summarize this thread,

Mr. Yarrow ( who's posts are far better when NOT politically inclined imo ) has got a beef with Andy, who started a thread on BB about some rep? I don' know if YOU guys know that rep doesn't mean squat anywhere! Unless you can run to the pub and get a pint somewhere near the BB server?

:jduh: so- my idea :idea: is to take the gloves off and get the other closet BB/JD gang to post! :poke:

don't fizzle out on me mates!

5. Dtex

Dtex the Five Stages of Knife Collecting: Infatuation,

Andy PM'ed me, as he said he would give this thread a rest, and said that the quote I posted was not him. Go figure, one little island with 2 guys named Andy on it. What are the odds?

6. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Got the same PM from Andy.

He did not say it.

My Commercial Break still Stands for the Other Andy--Wherever he is.

Back to the regular show.

MIke......................

7. Mr Yarrow

Mr Yarrow I am whats I am

sorry to dissapoint guys but I'm done here. Nothing more can really be achieved by this thread. It was never about just insulting the guy, it was about calling him a worthless POS for particular actions he took.

I may put some more random insults in as I really don't like him, but thats about it from me.

Rgds

8. Andy

Andy Mostly Harmless

hell lets play

you put RANDOM insults in becasue you can't really seem to back anything up about what others have said about me (or while we're at it that anyone has nice things to say about you) and can't really say anything based on the truth, if the only things you can think of saying about me is that you don't like me and that I'm not fat (even though I'm a good healthy weight) and that I don't exercise (which is quite clearly a load of rubbish) then it's seems to be quite clear that you have very little worth saying at all

You posted a thread saying you were giving BB a wide birth which could be considered a cry for attention that someone publicly demostrated that your a selfish, ignorant unitelligent person.

9. Mr Yarrow

Dear lord will you never learn, and indeed learn to read sarcasm and jovolity in a comment without the need of an emoticon? - you maybe young, but your not that dumb for heavens sake, (despite what I might say).

Ok, so far I have not put any what I would call RANDOM comments up, I have made it clear I wanted to avoid that, as there was a specific purpose to my gripe etc.
    Do you really think that little of me that I would tell you which BB members dont like you? If you do, then it means you would do the same to me, as you yet have been able to back up your summission that your course of action was applauded - and anyone that drops private conversations/PMs of support, into an argument like this, is a vial individual who doesnt deserve respect from anyone! This is the same reason that Im not going to tell you the names of those who have sent supportive PMs to me on here and BB, as that would be betraying their trust - dont you get that...really?

I dont like you for a few reasons, I find you arrogant, self opinionated, greedy, manipulative, bullying and a nerd (irrational I know, I just dont like scrawny nerds)...by the sounds of what your saying you think the same of me, (apart from the fact im fat instead of scrawny)...as they say people are often their own worst critic.
    Ok, cyperbole got in a bit there. I accept that you are physically fit, active and healthy. I am active and very strong, just overweight and not as fit as I should be - i was being stoopid with that one, you got me.

I have plenty worth saying in my eyes, just not in yours - cest la vie etcetra

Ok, the reason I posted publicly was because I wanted people to know where ive gone. Like it or not we are BOTH somewhat 'faces' on BB and when we arent around people notice and we get happy comments when we come back around...or at least i have done after coming back from hols etc. In regards to cry for attention, this coming from the lad who posted publicly that I had neg repped him and whose grammatical style led people to believe that I had neg repped you on BB for something elsewhere, when it was the other way round. Now as ive said you aint that dumb and I believe that you new what you were doing and saying and basically having a bit of a tantrum etc. Your obvious retort is that i did the same thing by starting this thread, well not really, as it was intended to allow you to explain your actions that I saw as wrong, but that aside Im happy to admit I was also moaning with this thread...would you do the same...probably not.

Id say im quite intelligent, i'll admit im not overly clever as my degree is only third class, but I could have done better, but im lazy...what you gonna do :bwah: In this thread everyone has little thats actually 'worth' saying, thats the point of it isnt it? Were here to slag each other off as we have had a major personality clash, why cant you understand this is not a discussion on Cartesian Dualism, you wont get eriadite whit and repartee on this sub-forum.

Basically Andy, I am never going to really like you again like I did before we met at Leeds, (no gay jokes please tubtar :bwah: ), and im not really bothered by that fact and I suspect neither are you. I will be back at BB in the next few weeks after speding some time with these great folks who can tolerate a bit of raucousness more than Martyn does, that again being his purogative as owner, (not that I think he might read this or nowt :jdwink2: ) Hopefully we can avoid crossing swords on BB again, but if you do have issue with me in future id appreciate if you took it straight over to this sub-forum of JD - as long as Ron is ok with that of course - and didnt drag BB down with it again.

On one final note please remove me from your passaround for the Strider knife and offer my place to someone else. It might be a possibly free knife, but, Id rather not be involved with it as I have visions of petty squabbles and arguments over it between us etc

Rgds
    Popeye

P.S
    Enough emoticons for you to get the jokes this time?

10. Mr Yarrow

oops, double post - sorry Ron

11. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

O.K. fellers ...... here's my un-biased take on this clam bake.
    Mr. Y has tried to extend the olive branch a couple times.....whilst trying not to submit or admit to anything more than he sees he has done.
    Andy seems to think that the olive branch has been extended for the sole purpose of hitting him about the face and ears.
    Don't take this personal mate , but anyone who knows their B.M.I. and percent of body fat etc. strikes me as a bit over the top......this information is crucial for......fuck , I don't know who....your doctor maybe.
    Jim Fixx was in better shape than you when he dropped dead of a heart attack while jogging.
    Chill the fuck out , have a cheese burger and understand that the world is not out to get you....and even if it were , you couldn't out run it.
    As pissing matches go , this one has been pretty fair.
    The St. Paul judge gives it an 8.5
    Hell , you both have avoided the usual internet " I'll kill you if you are ever in my town " type of hollow threats , so I'll make it a solid 9 .
    But forgiveness is devine........ if you cats can't be buddies , you still have to live in the same world. ( unless one of you actually kills the other )
    I'd recommend agreeing to dis-agree and wait for the next dispute to pick up where we left off.
    J.S.

Mr Yarrow likes this.
  12. Andy

Andy Mostly Harmless

I think this is all funny, thus the "lets play" neither of us really care so it's all good fun

you said "random insults" yourself

nope, I don't care who they are

I'd never say who said the things, I don't mind repeating them. I didn't say who'd dragged crap from BB over here did I!

I'm sure they'd give me a few more laughs reading them, again I don't care who sent them

I'm not a nerd, geek maybe but not a nerd
    first person on there to call me greedy, yes I sell stuff on there and make money (though not in the case of the tuff cloths and that has since been resolved). I do however think that the prices I charge are fair and if people don't want to pay that much then nobody is forcing them to. There has been the odd time when people weren't happy with what they bought, both times I replaced the goods (one was a WS blade which had a chip in it and the other was a blade which had a bent tip as a result of heat treatment)

fair enough, I may choose not to read them but it doesn't bother me

ahh now my grammer isn't the best (though when things aren't clear I'm quite happy for people to point it out so that I can try and improve

you couldn't handle it on BB where enough people know me so you came on here instead

I'm having a good laugh out of this, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't

If you really don't want to look at the strider then that's fine. It's not my knife though, it's just getting posted to me first, after it goes to the next person that's my part finished. Of course wouldn't have had the chance anyway if I hadn't spent time trying to do things which benifit the forum members, unless of course you think I'm scamming them all somehow

PS on the matter of knowing BMI and body fat this is due to a recent problem I had with my stomach and so these sort of things were tracked to make sure I was still fairly healthy

13. Mr Yarrow

If I had taken my beef with you publicly on BB then id have been banned for saying a LOT less than I have done on here, hence why its where it belongs.

Tutar - a wonderful summary mate, made me smile. I did find myself agreeing with it, but now I have a slight amendment, if I do see Andy again, i wont kill him, but I may very well take a swing at the cunt!

Andy - im fed up of being called a coward. I left BB for what I thought were honourable reasons and was going to refrain from posting, but you cant leave it alone. So youll be happy to know that im going back there now to lay it out to people EXACTLY what occured and why.

Im going to keep it factual with info from this thread and would appreciate if you kept it factual as well on BB.

Ta

14. Andy

Andy Mostly Harmless

in which case I would press charges weather I got hurt or not. It is thsi violent attitude which I have the problem with in the first place

I think it would be better for you to keep it to this forum though

15. Dtex

Dtex the Five Stages of Knife Collecting: Infatuation,

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

DING, DING, DING!! I declare Mr Yarrow the winner by default when Andy pulled the "I'm going to press charges/I'll tell my Dad" card, when he actually should have countered the
    "Alright then! Bring your weak shit Motherfucker, I done fucked Bitches tougher than you!" maneuver, which usually results in a confrontation, unless it is mis-construed as a sexual come-on, which is what usually happens with someone that actually knows there own body fat index.

tubtar likes this.
  16. Andy

Andy Mostly Harmless

I'd agreed to a sparing match early on, as I said I'd enjoy the exercise. I don't think he could hit me but there's always a slight chance.

FWIW the last person to pick a fight with me in the street is in the nick, I walked away from that

Raoul Duke likes this.
  17. Mr Yarrow

Andy,

Be VERY careful on BB. I just got a 1 week ban which may be made longer and the inferrence im Danzos post is you are/were sailing close to the wind as well.

Will be staying away for at least a week then.

Rgds

18. Andy

Andy Mostly Harmless

will do Si, I know both of us know it aint worth getting banned over

Andy

19. Jimbo-ish

Jimbo-ish Little member

Ooops, too late.

Just like to say you pair of pillocks have brightened up up my Friday no end. Cheers

20. Mr Yarrow

Glad to oblige mate. You never know, I may even learn from it :D