1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

And now there are two!

IWantThatKnife Jun 1, 2022

1. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

hossom_left.jpg hossom_right.jpg hossom_two.jpg Last year I was lucky enough to with a Raffle that Jerry Hossom had posted on his Knife FB Page. The blade is just over 4" long and it has "end cut" Mammoth Ivory" Scales. The mammoth came from a local source, Charles Turnage, of www.fineturnage.com. I contacted Charles and he made me up a set of end cut mammoth 1911 stocks, that aren't a perfect match, they are similar.

Last week Jerry had a link on his FB page to someone selling one of his knives that also had end cut mammoth scales; with a close to 6" blade. It's mine now!

Here are a few photos for you.

Huevos, jimmyjo, Samb and 9 others like this.
  2. WJBennett

WJBennett Huge member

Outstanding pair!

Rio likes this.
  3. Hertzdoughknit

Hertzdoughknit Tiny Member

Fantastic setup

Rio likes this.
  4. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

That is a sick match up. You sir, have good taste.

Rio likes this.
  5. hellize

hellize knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

fantastic!

6. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Jerry has a great design, those scales with Hossoms handles look awesome, very nice, the 911 scales are just so fitting and well done they look like a great family.

7. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

Wow! That is a truly amazing looking set. Absolutely sublime.

8. broke_since96

broke_since96 Tiny Member

I'd carry that setup. Very nice!

9. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Awesome!!