1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ancient Greek Coins

knifepuppet Jan 23, 2009

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

knifepuppet and ded i like this.
  2. knifepuppet

knifepuppet Brigade Member Brigade Member

Thank you for sharing your excellent commentary of art. I enjoy them.

According to some ancient words, non-haircut often meant an attitude to existing reality. Ancient people would walk on the street nakedly and dishevelled to show their dissatisfactions. They were actually brave. Artists have always been the bravest people since the Classical Times. Soldiers mainly fought for eating, but artists are much greater.

The stone "truck" looks very interesting, though I don't have an idea on it. I hope you sharing more info. :)

ded i and desmodus like this.
  3. knifepuppet

begreen61 likes this.
  4. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    knifepuppet likes this.
  5. knifepuppet

Happy the year of the pig. These ancient Greek or Roman coins brought me many amazing info. especially comparing with Chinese stuff of the Classical Times.

Western coins had to be gold or silver cos people were from many totally different races that would never share real confidence without precious metals.

Attached Files:

Kelper likes this.
  6. knifepuppet

beautiful

Attached Files:

7. knifepuppet

Philip II conceited himself being Zeus so that he could fuck everybody. Soon afterwards he’s got fucked by his son, then later by Cassander.

mmexport1549769604920.jpg

8. knifepuppet

Leaders don't love money.

mmexport1561517833166.jpg mmexport1561517919608.jpg IMG_20190626_110439.jpg

Bury my body and don't build any monument. Keep my hands out so the people know the one who won the world had nothing in hand when he died. ------Alexander the Great

apdallaround likes this.
  9. knifepuppet

Circulated gold coins would always been expelled by those of base metals.

mmexport1563909091767.jpg

10. knifepuppet

It's said that Pius respected his former Augustus, and had a peaceful family and a really great Roman Empire.

IMG_20190801_004723.jpg IMG_20190801_004815.jpg IMG_20190801_004903.jpg IMG_20190801_004958.jpg

apdallaround likes this.
  11. knifepuppet

Ancient Roman, Turk, Mongol were nations of robbery who believed in violence. Basically they thought violence could have solved any problem. Their people worshipped their armies because of fear and economical externalities. However those people couldn't always receive the benefits of outside robbery by their armies. When the armies were not capable of robbing other nations, they started to rob their own people through govt or directly. After all, the generals of armies need to live on the top of the food chain. Even the meanest king of the world has to suck cocks of armies. on the other side, people didn't really have much to be exploited due to the lack of real fortune. Their minds had already been poisoned by robbery and easy money, which resulted in losing the courage and capability of valuabe labour. Those who didn't or couldn't really support thier armies wouldn't have a future unless they themselves or their children became a part of the armies offically or unoffically. Once the collapse began, it wouldn't go into reverse.

Attached Files:

apdallaround likes this.
  12. knifepuppet

Hope my parcel to San Jose will make it.

Attached Files:

apdallaround likes this.
  13. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

pretty amazing

knifepuppet likes this.