1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ancient Greek Coins

knifepuppet Jan 23, 2009

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

knifepuppet and ded i like this.
  2. knifepuppet

knifepuppet Brigade Member Brigade Member

Thank you for sharing your excellent commentary of art. I enjoy them.

According to some ancient words, non-haircut often meant an attitude to existing reality. Ancient people would walk on the street nakedly and dishevelled to show their dissatisfactions. They were actually brave. Artists have always been the bravest people since the Classical Times. Soldiers mainly fought for eating, but artists are much greater.

The stone "truck" looks very interesting, though I don't have an idea on it. I hope you sharing more info. :)

ded i and desmodus like this.
  3. knifepuppet

begreen61 likes this.
  4. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    knifepuppet likes this.
  5. knifepuppet

Happy the year of the pig. These ancient Greek or Roman coins brought me many amazing info. especially comparing with Chinese stuff of the Classical Times.

Western coins had to be gold or silver cos people were from many totally different races that would never share real confidence without precious metals.

Attached Files:

Kelper likes this.
  6. knifepuppet

beautiful

Attached Files:

7. knifepuppet

Philip II conceited himself being Zeus so that he could fuck everybody. Soon afterwards he’s got fucked by his son, then later by Cassander.

mmexport1549769604920.jpg