1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Alpha Beast SitRep

Looseyfur Feb 5, 2012

1. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thank you for your thoughts lil guy! I'll be sure to PayPal you the correct amount for them.... Can you break a penny:devilfinger:

2. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

How rude! :bwah:

3. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Take care, it was really nice conversing with you again. I always enjoy our conversations, I only wish others could communicate with such civility:)

4. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks Ryanol. You put that together nicely.

I have been quiet and inactive since I got into a few hobbies. Maybe a few too many of late.:manganr:

I was proud,and I am sure Duke is, too, that the efforts of lending some dough helped produce a movement towards to knife that has become a great thing in the balisong world.

When I saw the handles, I was initially shocked but there are major differences between 00 and 0. Ours are made by hand and no one can reproduce Toxic Green like Matt. People have wanted green ano for some time. But customs will always be customs and productions are productions.

The Beast exceeded my expectations and cast aside Benchmade, in my eyes, as the leading balisong maker. Hence I have backed off from getting more Benchmades after a hard run of competing with the legendary DaBird for the chance to own the BM4X: especially since he passed on.

Our Original two Protos still stand a testament to a dream by two men who wanted to break the mold of the production balisongs. Fuck! They've become a Household name, now. So more power to them.

I am not hurt by the latest production, and I thank Matt for protecting the sanctity of the Alpha Bitch. I respect Matt for his honor and workmanship. I respect BRS for their diligence and ambition. I'm happy that BRS designed some entry level knives like the ones put out by Bear and Sons, or whatever they're called these days.

We all need to bring ourselves together because we are such a small niche in the knife community. Let us just set aside differences and move on. No more bickering.

5. DarklightY2K

DarklightY2K Huge member

I just shed more tears than my Bali has shed my blood :cry:

6. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Hmmm...I'm seeing lotsa dots

like this:

7. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Oh, I thought we had cleared this up via pm but apparently not...so you want me to be blunt and say exactly what I mean...ok....

Fuck You, you pompous, self righteous cock sucking hypocritical assfuck, cabbage slicing punk ass fuckfarded blow hart. You can take your "better than you" attitude and shove it so far up your tight wadded ass your taste buds would sense the bullshit that comes from your pansy ass comments. All you ever fucking do is either inject yourself into someone else's business, or show off what you got or can have, not because you want to share with the community but only cause you want the fucking attention. It's a common theme with you from day one of you signing up here. You have no fucking business injecting yourself into Matts business, Matt is grown man and from what I know of him he has the balls to say what's on his mind, he didn't need Tim as his voice and he damn sure fucking don't need your starkly fucking help either. Button up your fucking lip and step your ass out of other people fucking business.....now you have my opinion...now fuck off....

Linos, CDR_Glock, PS-RagE and 3 others like this.
  8. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:fixed:

*** :giggle:

9. Ranx

Ranx Average member

Damn, devils are so devilish !

10. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

And then, there's abcoq.

:bwah:

CDR_Glock likes this.
  11. Ranx

Ranx Average member

"After all he's been through. Leave him alone !"

#French's morning, opinions, shit, bali drama

You know....

OnceBitten likes this.
  12. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Why get people worked up about a color? :unintroduced:

13. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

Cause it's damn sexy :KZ:

[​IMG]

14. weavin

weavin Destroyer of digits opposable JDBA Official Member

My vote is for a cease fire. This is one of the best threads in the JDBA (reference page 1) and really doesn't deserve to be dicked up. This should have been a private convo between Cook and BRS in the first place.

Btw, my AB is still kicking ass. Sometimes I think it gets up and roams the streets while I sleep, pointlessly looking for unkicked ass.

15. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

does look real pretty

16. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

I can't agree with you enough. I vote for moving on from this exchange before it escalates even more.

17. hannam72

hannam72 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

agreed!:devilzeek

18. zogglet

Very damn sexy indeed!
    :jumping:

19. loosehead

loosehead JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

2-plus pages and no one commented on Charlie Mike's video? I was laughing at him laugh so hard...
    #balibloopersnyone?

The amount green beast does look great!

20. zogglet

That was pretty hilarious. I didn't see that coming at all. :bwah: