1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Alpha Beast SitRep

Looseyfur Feb 5, 2012

1. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

would this thread be headed differently if they'd have picked red as the ano color?

its just a color

2. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:fixed:

3. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Maybe you're right, but forum transmissions have no reverse:) With that being said, validity is of the utmost importance now.....

4. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

and i thought i was the one being hamfisted with the metaphors. :devilwag:

5. laughingbuddha

Sure they do.

It's called an apology.

6. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

PINK!!! yes! they could call it the Alpha Bitch. oh shit wait a second here...

Linos and zogglet like this.
  7. laughingbuddha

:lmao:

On an unrelated note... what's the sitrep on the alternate blade shaped AB's

How many, how much and when?

8. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

Before the end of this year. Sorry it's vague. But there are other
    versions of the AB coming out before the Alt Blade.

9. deadpool

deadpool merc with the mouth

I dont consider it "off base" necessarily, I see both sides of this:

1. The ALPHA BEAST design is the sole property of BRS. With this, they maintain all rights to changes in its designs or features. Putting out the "Green Machine" is by all means their right.

2. Matt may not be the designer of the AB, but none here can deny his tremendous influence in its creation. For those that don't know Matt, I will tell you that he is Old School, a handshake will take you farther with him than cash. Matt invested a lot if love and time in to creating what so few if us cherish, the Midtechs. Most of all, the "Green Bitch", #000 was a huge investment, and milestone, meant forever to be one of a kind in every possible way.

I agree with LB here by saying that most of this is "behind closed doors" conversation, but also as previously stated, the Alpha Beast in and of itself belong to the community, the flippers. There are (almost) no secrets about it, and We The People (devils) help to drive its evolution.

We are all on the same side, Matt feels obligated to protect his promise as any of us would. And for that, if nothing else, I respect him and his opinions in this regard.

Coconutfilipino likes this.
  10. abqjoe

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  11. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

...where is JJ when we need his scarf....:ropeman:

12. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Im here, and I gots a new scarf!!

***Anyone want my opinion?

***I didn't think so!:bwah:

13. laughingbuddha

You seriously think that my opinion is gonna help any?

Get a clue guy.

14. abqjoe

15. jjhamilton

It would be best to allow the actual people involved to discuss this than "us" choosing sides on a topic none of us are 100% up to speed on nor apart of. What little bit we do know (Joe) is our info to keep in confidence, as what "we" know was told to us in confidence and should be held that way. Matt is my friend, PinoyKnife is a business/ Loosey,KZ are my friends, BRS is a business....let's keep the two separate.

16. abqjoe

17. jjhamilton

I don't have anything coming to me, as I don't expect anything extra from a friend.....Here's to gentlemen agreements being kept between gentlemen and not being aired out in public...

**Just saying, I know what you mean...but it's not your place to say it, is it?

18. abqjoe

This isn't anything extra from a friend, not coming from Matt, coming in trade from another owner! BTW, I'll decide what's "my place" to say, no one else will decide that for me thank you very much.

BTW, the only knife I have that actually came to from Matt is my Fat Lady. You know what they say about assumptions?! Matt has however, worked on every single one of my Cooks for me at my request and guess what, I paid the same amount that anyone else would pay. From now on please, say what you REALLY mean and mean what say. I'm a big boy and prefer the blunt truth!

19. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

...ave Maria purisima sin pecado concebido...

20. laughingbuddha

You sir, are a cock!

Maybe stupid.

Possibly even both.

Do you honestly believe that BRS have ano'd their AB green because they "will do anything for a buck". If you do my suspicions have been confirmed.

Once you've done that, go find the negative comments in this thread that either Loosey or KZ have made towards Matt.