1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Alpha Beast SitRep

Looseyfur Feb 5, 2012

1. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

well you might want to slow your roll, we havent finished building them they are a few weeks away.

as far as the hairline cracked blade, so sorry you are experiencing that. We will respond to your email right off so we can get that resolved for you.

thanks!

Loosey

2. Standsalone

Standsalone El Borinquen Balisong JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

3. Taz103

Taz103 Little member

Hey Loosey,

I'm not shopping for one, any more! If I correctly predict how much loner the last 58 will last, will you crown my spine for me???

4. Looseyfur

no

but A for effort.

We are working on other incarnations of the AB, its a fact that at least one of them will have a crowned spine.

5. Taz103

Taz103 Little member

That's good to hear. I bought this one because they are such great flippers, but I would prefer a different look/blade style. I look forward to "trading up" sometime soon...

6. Looseyfur

am I the only one who finds this type of stuff kinda humorous?

punishher.007A: new batch of 3.0 & they haven't sold out yet, what's goin on?

bladerunnerssystems: these unannounced drops go slower, there were 100 of them a bit ago, last time I looked there was only 52... thats a lot of movement, not a ton of other products preform like that in a retail situation. Think about how much inventory sits for months at some knife stores.

:bwah:

7. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

Thanks Looseyfur. I understand these things happen. Def makes me feel good to get this kind of support from the guys behind the company though! Thanks again for all you guys do for the Balisong community. And believe me this minor hiccup will not deter my rabid desire to purchase more BRS products in the future! :thumbsup:

8. Looseyfur

yeah man thanks for the support.

:thumbsup:

9. Chiefkurama

Chiefkurama JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Idk man, 100 knives? You guys have probably flooded the market. After all I've heard, a knife is a total failure if it doesn't sell out in .002 seconds

10. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]:unintroduced::ropeman::jdwink2:

11. LAHST

LAHST JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Did they "lift" the two per person limit?

12. Blackwolf

Blackwolf Little member

I posted a blade crowning tutorial a few days ago it it pretty easy buy it is time consuming. And as for the reps, I will not miss out loosey. Not this time.

They still have not sold out there is some black magic going on up in here

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
  13. Looseyfur

[​IMG]

14. renly25

renly25 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Ha, Renly got an Alpha beast! now it's on.

thanks to BRS and BHQ for getting enough to go around.

ps, so about how long would you guess that it would take if i purchased a package from the custom shop(im thinkn shop pck 1)?

15. mistahark

mistahark JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Annnd they're completely sold out again.

16. Blackwolf

Blackwolf Little member

The black magic has subsided.

17. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Something about this knife just says beat me i can take it. I don't feel the need to baby it at all. I'm not sure what it is but i just feel it'll look better with scratches and signs of use.

18. Tmack

Tmack Level: True Devil

Totally agree. Some knives kill when they get marks on them. The beast is not one. I see older beasts with love marks all over, and they look better to me. More real.

19. L3b4

L3b4 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I got this same feeling last night:madaddy:
    On another note, that cutout pattern is the best I've ever fingered (with the mega-countersunk 42 holes coming in second). Chevrons are genius.

20. WalkingTree

WalkingTree JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yup. It just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot pal, I can take it."

:thumbsup: